show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    7jx0rdbow85u.jpg

Three scrambled eggs, a little over half a pound of spicy sausage, topped with cheese and salsa. One serving of Kashi cereal, 6 oz of 1% milk, and one serving of frozen bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. About 1100-1200 calories. YUMMMMM.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Looks great vinyl! I like the looks of the stuff your eating!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    3d6m146r5pck.jpeg
    Spaghetti squash and ground turkey for dinner, kinda light since I did too much grazing will cooking the families dinner lol, kept it under calories though :)
  • dajoloehr
    i28gsh3vy9ln.jpeg
    Egg,spinach and ground turkey saving my yummy points for the banana split :)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nice, healthy looking choices on this thread. I love spaghetti squash, Daj!
  • DebSozo
    edited February 2017
    blambo61 wrote: »
    xhtr4c4dqhqm.jpg

Salmon, rice with sprinkles, green beens, fruit-whey protein smoothy, salad with avacado oil, garlic, etc. Yummy!

Yum! Now I want some! I always feel good after I have some salmon.
  • DebSozo
    Vinyladdict, great idea to have eggs and sausage at dinner and cereal and fruit for dessert. That way you don't miss out on breakfast type meals forever.

My dad used to make crepes or pancakes for us at dinnertime once in a while. We loved it!
  • vinyladdict
    DebSozo, I was very excited to eat dinner that day. We like to do breakfast for dinner maybe once a month, but we never have cereal in the house. In fact, I hadn't eaten a bowl of cereal since our vacation to Mexico last September. My wife and I are also trying to incorporate more fruit into our diet, and the first thing that came to my mind was to put some into the cereal. It was great.
  • ShantelRae72
    ShantelRae72 Posts: 57 Member
    Second day of using our Black & Decker Air Fryer. Highly recommended! I broke up two chicken tenders into a flour tortilla along with some spring mix, dill pickles, and a light homemade Big Mac sauce, 1lb of steamed cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli, as well as a chunk of ghost pepper cheese. Washed down with a light Yuengling. Delicious.

I've heard alot about those air fryers and an thinking of getting one soon
  • dajoloehr
    zkkjql0ha20p.jpeg
    Garlic cauliflower, dill chicken and sweet potatoe :)
  • ShantelRae72
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    1yp9xdhg176t.jpg
    Spaghetti squash with ground turkey, peppers, sour cream and sriracha

Yum
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    My Super Bowl meal...Chili and Chicken Wings :)

0trdagqljyj2.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Good stuff all around!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Yummy... getting so hungry just looking at all the pics!
  • secret_despair30
    secret_despair30 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2017
    I know this doesn't look nearly as appetizing as most of the meals ive seen here, but this is considered a good day for me! i feel satisfied when I have a small meal like this as I hate feeling full.. its a ceasar side salad with 25 almonds, spicy pickle chips and iced green tea, just under 400 cal. this place has really good salads! I eat out everyday, but who says eating out all the time couldn't actually be healthy? it doesn't have to be all fat, fried, carbs and processed meat!

yinim1x4owrh.jpg
  • vinyladdict
    edited February 2017
    gvhdft472lfh.jpg
    s0m9vpm6lzv9.jpg

Meatless Wednesday!

Calories - 1240

450 three Carb Smart tortillas (includes scrambled eggs, sour cream, guacamole, refried bean, colby shredded cheese, and salsa)
    350 scrambled eggs & mushrooms
    100 steamed veggies
    190 Kashi cereal
    70 6 oz 1% milk
    80 frozen fruit

The tortillas were AWESOME.
  • ShantelRae72
    edited February 2017
    How do you post the pic?
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    How do you post the pic?

I don't think you can, using the phone app. You can post pics easily from a laptop though.
  • vinyladdict
    edited February 2017
    agkakhy2x970.png
    Go to the bottom of a thread and press the camera icon on the right, then again on the left.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    vinyladdict thanks, I was going to type out how to do it but your way sure was more simpler :p