show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    There may be an android vs iphone difference with the apps because my app doesn't have that little camera option. The options stop at the smiley.
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    edited February 2017
    o6fzeah2ifg7.jpg

Another 3 1/2+ lb. salad going down the hatch. Weight loss and better health is simple on OMAD. No such thing as Diet Prison!

Lettuce, celery, mushrooms, cucumber, bell peppers, wax peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, red onions, 8 oz. turkey breast, 2 oz. sliced ham, turkey pepperoni, shredded colby cheese, 1 tbsp chia seeds, pepper, and 4 tbsp of light vinaigrette dressing.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    @vinyladdict it looks like we have the same countertop lol, also yumm :smiley:
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    I keep forgetting to take pictures of my meals! Tonight I had chicken salad on crackers with a green smoothie.

Chicken Salad: Canned white chicken, a little mayo, 3 eggs, a little mustard, onion and celery...on Ritz crackers

Green Smoothie: Kale, pear, banana, almond butter, almond milk, ground flax seeds, ground chia seeds
  • dajoloehr
    22m59rmhhvz9.jpeg
    BREAKFAST SANDWICHES! Lol in honor McDonald's all day breakfast.... and me wanting one :)
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    oyc8qj49hca2.jpeg already ate this is left overs.
    D&D night jalapeño poppers, garlic wedges, bacon chicken bites and grilled cheese roll ups. All homemade, all recorded :) I left some wiggle room for cooking oil and such.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Taco Salad and a Carbquik Cheddar Biscuit with Peanut Butter :)
    e5nirxrymanh.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    l8e2ux90uxb9.jpeg
    Ground turkey stir fry on black bean spaghetti :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    oyc8qj49hca2.jpeg already ate this is left overs.
    D&D night jalapeño poppers, garlic wedges, bacon chicken bites and grilled cheese roll ups. All homemade, all recorded :) I left some wiggle room for cooking oil and such.

We have the same taste in wine ;)
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    jm5g73kym4qt.jpg

Trying to incorporate one or two 600 calorie days each week. Here's a pound of steamed veggies and 7oz of Tyson chicken tenders with a little bit of wasabi and light soy sauce.
  • Brendalea69
    vinyladdict that looks yummy :)
  • Brendalea69
    My meal for today was a Pepperoni, Sausage, Onions, Peppers, Sauce and Mozzarella Pizza on a LC Wrap :)
    gfkgdqfcc51g.jpg

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Black bean spaghetti? I've never hear of that. Everything looks great!
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Forgot to take a photo of dinner (homemade carnitas and guacamole on a bed of baby spinach), but here is dessert. It's from the ditch/hedgerow by our house--Fresh blackberries and whipped cream with a bit of xylitol. That hedgerow is great--it's got plums, blackberries, figs, and quince depending on the time of year. All free for the picking. xxx34hin28on.jpg
  • blambo61
    Nice on the berries! I'm having blueberries and cream right now!
  • Brendalea69
    Carbquik Waffle with LC Maple Syrup and Breakfast Sausage :)
    1l99y46d0o5l.jpg
  • blambo61
    what is Carbuik?
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Black bean spaghetti? I've never hear of that. Everything looks great!
    It's really good :smiley: per serving 165cal 2g fat 11g fiber and 22g protein :)
  • dajoloehr
    kh8g2sw6ee5s.jpeg
    Turkey jalapeño mozza omelet :)