show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    @dajoloehr breakfast mmm yummy :)

@KetoKaHee Can you believe that I've never eaten avocado?!?!?! It all looks sooo good :)

Say what??? As you may have noticed I eat a whole one everyday. It's mainly because I do the Ketogenic diet. So no guacamole! Ha! Does it not appeal to you? My fiancé can't stand it. He says it's a texture thing for him.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    No it doesn't appeal to me, but I will try it if I ever get the chance :p
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Most would be appalled by what I ate even early in the program and still lost a lot of weight (1800-2400 cals/day usually)! I rarely ate below 1800 cals/day but I was exercising too.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Most would be appalled by what I ate even early in the program and still lost a lot of weight (1800-2400 cals/day usually)! I rarely ate below 1800 cals/day but I was exercising too.

Do you have any pictures?
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Venison Steak, onions and potatoes cooked in butter and a mayo/ketchup sauce for dipping and for dessert 4 peanut m&ms :)
    ilflfwpi1p0h.jpg
  • KetoKaHee
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @brendagaudette That looks great. I have only had venison in chili when I was a kid. It looks really satisfying with the grilled onions. Yum-O! I love seeing what other people eat!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    @brendagaudette That looks great. I have only had venison in chili when I was a kid. It looks really satisfying with the grilled onions. Yum-O! I love seeing what other people eat!!

Thanks!!! Me too, I wish more people would take pictures and post them, that way we could get different ideas :p
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    Salad with homemade dressing, salmon and green beans with grassfed butter! 8tfyqpi9m7qk.jpg
    gnv5ram66j0d.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @KetoKaHee You eat really healthy, I must try avocado soon :p
  • KetoKaHee
    Options

Avocado is not even my favorite but I eat it because I need potassium since I do the Ketogenic diet. If it wasn't for that I probably would rarely ever eat it. I have to eat pretty healthy since I have so many gut issues. Who knows...maybe OMAD will help cure some of my symptons. I really miss pancakes and a big bowl of honey bunches of oats cereal! I would trade your meals for mine any day! Hopefully I get well enough so I can enjoy more variety of foods! And we can't forget about ice cream!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »

Avocado is not even my favorite but I eat it because I need potassium since I do the Ketogenic diet. If it wasn't for that I probably would rarely ever eat it. I have to eat pretty healthy since I have so many gut issues. Who knows...maybe OMAD will help cure some of my symptons. I really miss pancakes and a big bowl of honey bunches of oats cereal! I would trade your meals for mine any day! Hopefully I get well enough so I can enjoy more variety of foods! And we can't forget about ice cream!

I first started out doing low carb and then started counting the net carbs but just recently started adding back in more carbs and it seems to be working out fine...Hopefully you will be able to do the same o:)
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Carbquik breakfast pizza with scrambled eggs, sausage and cheddar cheese and sour cream on the side...For dessert 6 peanut m&ms :)
    5nlhn2dxa7uz.jpg
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @brendagaudette You're killing me...I have 3 more hours until my OMAD and you show me your to-die-for breakfast pizza! I miss cheese. It makes my eyes swell up and I look like a beatle the next morning. Love the crispy edges! I'll post mine later. I have a feeling it's going to be a large meal. This girl is hangry!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @KetoKaHee Sorry!!! :p Im looking forward to seeing your meal :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    So stuffed! Deviled eggs, salad with nuts, flank steak and spiced cauliflower-rice!
    jfap0yeskd8q.jpg
    r9dmkhew1ozd.jpg
    db96dhf2gpnw.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll post a photo when I have a PC (can we add from the app?)
    Yesterday I had pumpkin and cauliflower soup, a flaxseed and protein powder muffin and chicken fillet
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @KetoKaHee looks delicious :)

@1MADGIRL I don't have the app, I either download my pictures from my phone or my Kindle Fire :)

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This was yesterday's meal... minus the chicken :)

8bj4cjc5y302.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @1MADGIRL I love pumpkin :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I'm not eating today so I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else is eating :p