MAY Goals

Options
xbootykickinx
xbootykickinx Posts: 48 Member
Hey everyone! May mean spring good weather and fun, my goals for this May 2017 are to get outside more often with my dog. And also to lose 7lbs.

What are your goals for may!?

Btw add me <3

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My goal is really just to relearn the way I used to eat... cuz what I've been doing for the past year has gotten my weight out of hand. So, sticking to appropriate portions and making more balanced choices.
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 5 lbs and run a 5K. My first 5K is scheduled for May 25.
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to stay committed to my workout schedule and not miss a work out. also continue to increase my water and cut out soda completely
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My goals for may are to stay committed to all my fitness goals! To continue to lose weight , exercise, challenge myself and love my body at every stage!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Add in another run day and not break. Continue lifting and making progress towards my goals.
  • PrettyandFocused
    PrettyandFocused Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goals are to record four days of workouts, get off of my BP meds, and fit into my size 18 capris.
  • lilyadelyne
    lilyadelyne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it to the gym at least once a week (hoping on 3 days a week).
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    My goals for May:
    -Stick with a very low carb diet (almost entirely animal products)
    -Run 60 miles (it seems low, but I'm recovering from a knee over-use injury while simultaneously training for both a half marathon and a 68 mile, 11K ft. backpacking trip in late June)
  • megan4peace
    megan4peace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is first finish my meal plan. Stick to as best I can, but leave room for forgiveness when I slip. Also, I would like to have at least 20 workouts in the month, yard work counts.
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    my goal is to get down 10 more lbs, and get up to 3.0mph on my treadmill.
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Simple. Tighten my abs and lift my tush.