Bicep curls
    Tricep kickbacks

2 sets w/10lb dumbbells - 10 reps
    1 set w/15lb dumbbells - 8 reps

COMPLETE
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm back (mostly) but since I hadn't been keeping up with the challenge I had to modify my reps a little.
    Completed day 24 yesterday and day 25 today!
    I've been running a lot lately. I finally don't hate it and have been trying to make time for longer outdoor runs which has limited my keeping up with the challenge.
    Congrats to all of you ladies who have kept pushing through everyday! You are my motivation!
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 25 and 25 done
    Holy moly
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm back (mostly) but since I hadn't been keeping up with the challenge I had to modify my reps a little.
    Completed day 24 yesterday and day 25 today!
    I've been running a lot lately. I finally don't hate it and have been trying to make time for longer outdoor runs which has limited my keeping up with the challenge.
    Congrats to all of you ladies who have kept pushing through everyday! You are my motivation!

AND YOUR weight loss, Hannah, is my motivation! Keep up the good work and welcome back to the exercises.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    Day 25 x 3 completed yesterday...and glad today wasn't as tough....Day 26 x 3 completed today.
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 25 FW & Day 26 LBD completed

This was the last day of burpees for this challenge!!!!!

Can't believe I did 50 Burpees :)
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Posting workout for Day 27, Thursday, April 27th:

LBD
    50/50/50
    Bridges/Squats/Lunges

FW
    15 Rows/15 Biceps X 3 Sets

This is the home stretch, finish strong!

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I must get organized. Before next month I have to figure out how I want to incorporate the Shred, running, T25 and lifting and the other challenge plus get rest days :s I decided I wanted to workout every other day this week to give myself rest and to allow for other stuff to be done ... errands, housework, cooking, etc; but I miss days on the challenges when I do this. Idk. Next month I just plan to NOT wing it. Maybe, idk. Suggestions needed...PLEASE
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 26 yesterday...forgot to post. Heading to gym soon for day 27!
  • dmiller4129
    dmiller4129 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I must get organized. Before next month I have to figure out how I want to incorporate the Shred, running, T25 and lifting and the other challenge plus get rest days :s I decided I wanted to workout every other day this week to give myself rest and to allow for other stuff to be done ... errands, housework, cooking, etc; but I miss days on the challenges when I do this. Idk. Next month I just plan to NOT wing it. Maybe, idk. Suggestions needed...PLEASE

I would suggest running as a warm up for the shred. I'm not sure what T25 is but I would suggest alternating that and lifting every other day. Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    THANK YOU Renee!!!!! This is a GREATTTTTTT suggestion :) Oh and T25 is a Beachbody program from Shaun T .... the one who did Insanity, Cize, Hip Hop Abs...it's 25 minutes of cardio basically. I appreciate your feedback.
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    THANK YOU Renee!!!!! This is a GREATTTTTTT suggestion :) Oh and T25 is a Beachbody program from Shaun T .... the one who did Insanity, Cize, Hip Hop Abs...it's 25 minutes of cardio basically. I appreciate your feedback.

T25 is probably similar to Shred in how it works. They are both under 30 minutes, so you could in theory do them back to back and get in a long workout . How many days are you planning on running?
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Plan on running MWF...okay I will give that back to back workout some thought. Thank you!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    Day 27 completed. I love this day's combo workout. 50 lunges w/rows; 50 squats w/biceps and 50 bridges...times 3. DONE.
  • trinitymwilson
    Options
    Day 27 done! I'm going to do add day 31
    60 bridges
    60 squats
    60 lunges

As extra credit, join me!!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Day 27 LBD & FW completed yesterday!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Options
    Posting workout for Day 28, Friday April 28th:

LBD
    Rest Day

FW
    12 Shoulders/12Triceps x 3 sets
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Definitely havent abandoned you guys...this week I only wanted to workout MWF and take off my two days and see how the scale responds to that. Also, I have started back running since the weather is better is and I have gotten on the treadmill some days a well. Today I actually did do 5 sets of bicep curls...5 reps...15 lb dumbbells. I know its not the FW or LBD challenge though :open_mouth: I am going to spend this weekend figuring out how I want to workout next month. I believe I may be stuck at this weight so I may need to start lifting heavy weights are I may get a scale (uh! really would prefer not to get that deep) to weigh my food. We shall see.

Ya'll have a good weekend!!! :#
  • trinitymwilson
    Options
    Jessica, it could be that you're not eating enough calories. Mfp doesn't add in the activity factor when it calculates your calories
This discussion has been closed.