Weekly Non Scale Victories (NSVs)

Options
chandraminick
chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
Have you had any health and fitness "victories" this week other than loosing, gaining, or maintaining weight?

Replies

• chandraminick
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This week I was successful at sticking to my meal plan. I only ate out once this week, and avoided fast food all together. It was a single trip through a Chinese buffet without desert. Ha ha, and I almost forgot one of the most important ones. This week I deleted games from my phone and left the dating site so that I would be focused on fitness instead of preoccupied with crap.
  • laurendawnnn
    laurendawnnn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When girl scout cookies go on sale my husband buys a ton of boxes for us and puts it up so we can have it throughout the year. I have had at least one box a week since we bought them. I don't know the hiding spot and haven't asked for a box for a week and a half. I have such a sweet tooth I can't just have one.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    On day three of the shred I did fifteen jumping jacks in a row. I had to push myself and then rest a few seconds, but I did it!
  • chandraminick
    Options
    dino1147 wrote: »
    On day three of the shred I did fifteen jumping jacks in a row. I had to push myself and then rest a few seconds, but I did it!

Well done! Now you have a reference point to measure progress.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am getting better at those pushups and had to do a double take when I was doing a lunge and touched the floor.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    That fat roll is going down. You know that fat roll you see in the middle above your yoga pants.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I am just feeling better.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    I'm feeling better, the pants are getting looser and I haven't had any junk food or fast food for six days.