Shall we rate the meals?

Options
jeansgirl
jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
My program came today! It looks like a lot of food. I sorted it out a little bit and instead of waiting, I had one dinner meal. I had a chicken Alfredo dinner.......added canned green beans, raw carrots and grape tomatoes and a snack pkg. of walnut chocolate chip cookies. I would rate both the meal and snack at an 8 of 10. I added an bit of seasoning...shallot pepper...which I use quite often anyway. It was pretty good, filling and I would eat this combo any time.

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oh yes let's do this. I will start first thing in the morning with my breakfast!!!
  • Fitgirllife72
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I had the maple brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast and it was delicious!!!!!!! I like oatmeal so I would rate it a 10.
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    I am not a cereal fan but there's lots of sweetened o's so I had that. Very sweet and it's a small portion. Maybe a 6 of 10.
    Yesterday - cinnamon bun bar was good - 8
    Lunch was loaded potato bowl it was really good 8
    Dinner was flat bread pizza... really didn't seem much like pizza but I would rate a 7 as it was filling. Whatever the cheese is on top didn't melt so not sure how I feel about that. I would eat again but wouldn't be my first choice.
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Lunch 5/4 cheddar broccoli rice pilaf...a 6. It was a little gluey with the amount of added water. I think I would add more water. I added frozen broccoli to get a vegetable in with lunch. If it was less glue like - it could be an 8. Would try again with more water.
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am not a picky eater, so far everything has been good. The lunch bars are too small for me. I like it the chili t he best so far I will give it an 8
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    We had soy burgers and seasoned baked fries tonight. The fries may have been a bit of a cheat but the soy burger with a sandwich thin is less than the Nutrisystem burger in fat and calories.
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Apple strudel this morning 7 of 10 . Happy Friday
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Adrisn wrote: »
    I am not a picky eater, so far everything has been good. The lunch bars are too small for me. I like it the chili t he best so far I will give it an 8

I agree. The lunch bars are my least favorite. Not because they don't taste good. They are delicious. But I feel emotionally deprived when I eat them because they seem so small and honestly they don't fill me for long. Even with a salad on the side I'm hungry within an hour. It's probably emotional hunger but it feels real.

• Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today I tried for first time the "turkey sausage and egg muffin" for breakfast. It was really good. I will give a 9. The problem was that being so good, I wanted more!
  • jeansgirl
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol... it must be turkey sausage day. I had the turkey sausage bacon rigatoni for dinner. I don't eat much meat so picked thru the sausage. The meal reminded of chipped beef gravy I had as a kid. Not a fan but it was filling and just ok. 5 of 10 Because I was hungry!!!!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Bran cereal. My husband laughed at the size of bran in my bowl this morning.....
    As bran goes - it was fine. Small amount- I think there's a trend here. 6 of 10.

I am thinking of saving a couple of the pkg. containers to use to measure portions. Evidently, I under estimate my portion sizes. Who knew that could be a problem?
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Cheese puffs snack 7 or 8 SOMETHING crunchy!!!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    For dinner I had the BBQ chicken on a whole wheat sandwich thin. It was just ok 4 of 10. I am not so big on BBQ. And I tried the garlic Parmesan rounds that were good. 8 of 10. This was a my way Day do I only had 1 nutrisystem meal.
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Harvest bar this morning ... 8 of 10
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Tortilla soup -2. No way !
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    So i had spicy king pao noodles for lunch today and I LOVED them. A solid 10/10 for me!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Great to know! I haven't tried it yet!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    This morning was a double chocolate muffin and it was awesome!!!! 10 of 10! If you have some of these - check the dates . I had 2 pkgs - both dated to be used by June 6, which if I had waited to the last week - I think I would have been late.
  • Fitgirllife72
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ok so I had the tortilla soup today and I agree. It wasn't great. I would way 6/10. Had the granola for breakfast and it is so delicious. Definitely a 10/10 for me.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    jeansgirl wrote: »
    This morning was a double chocolate muffin and it was awesome!!!! 10 of 10! If you have some of these - check the dates . I had 2 pkgs - both dated to be used by June 6, which if I had waited to the last week - I think I would have been late.

Oh good to know I have one of those muffins in my supply and was saving it because I know they are super good. I will check the date. Thanks!!!