Day 1 - Sugar Rush....

Options
IonaEllen123
IonaEllen123 Posts: 44 Member
Hey,
It's 2:30am (UK) & I can't sleep so I thought I would introduce myself....

I'm 24 & foods always been in my life a little to much! When I was a teenager I thought I was way to fat (now I look back I wasn't at all!), I had ever so slight (don't even know whether to class it or not but made myself sick to lose weight. Now I'm 24 that has all stopped & completely the opposite...I am obese. Since I was 17 everything got a bit difficult so food was (is) the only way I see of coping.

I am having help from a councellor with my food relation. For the past 4 weeks, we have been looking at different ways of safe & steady weight loss & overall we decided calorie counting sounds good. Today is the first day when I start it (officially - I have been on/off between 100s of weight loss ways).

I'm going to try & write a daily update (feel free to read it, it might just be random muddle somedays lol!) So far I have my daily menu planned & I am having no sleep, I had a big binge yesterday involving alot of money & empty wrappers!

Hopefully it wil all get better. I know food is only needed when hungry, I just need to remind myself again (& again & again!)

Feel free to add me
Hope you have a good day!

Replies

• narachelista
    narachelista Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dear IonaEllen123, I am 22 and i am in the same situation. I binge each day for two years and since last summer I tryed to lose the weight I gained but it is impossible. Maybe we could set a weekly challenge
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hello :) My name is Sam and I've also struggled with binge eating and obesity through my whole life. Sometimes it's just easier to eat than to deal with emotions and problems.

Feel free to add me