Dajoloehrs journey

Options

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Push up challenge day 3(for me) done. We forgot yesterday so we did 11 today :smile:
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I'm going to claim some experience with doing pushups. In college used to do 5x 60 a couple times a week and once did 75 in a minute and 113 in 2 minutes. I can still do 40 to 50 without working out (I've beaten my scouts many times).

You can't force any workout sschedule but you can work towards it.

Try this but I think 3xweek will bring better results. I would do a lot of sets at low reps to start. Just keep increasing. Good luck.
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Found this cute little guy, so I put it on my fridge. 9yg6lfu03p8g.jpeg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    haha love this!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    HA! I need one of those! I used to have a little piggy that sat in my fridge; it oinked every time I opened the door - but this will be better!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    That is beyond cute, love it!!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    y26lpgkdl8y7.png
    @wsandy8512 I liked the idea that you shared your splurge with us, so I thought I would do that same. Its still relatively low carb/cal but i might eat something later since its only 3:46 here.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!! :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @dajoloehr, looks like a great splurge for you as well! Ohhhh, and you have hot pepperoni, I love me some heat!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I'm not going to do the push ups anymore at least for a while, especially after what happened today...but I'm still gonna cheer you guys on :)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    @brendagaudette yea I don't blame you :confused: I'll listen for your cheers :grin:
  • dajoloehr
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So I didn't eat dinner :) I was going to make some eggs, but I said to my husband that I wasn't really hungry, and he pointed to my cupboard sign.
    :heart: wawukjk6e174.jpeg
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    So I didn't eat dinner :) I was going to make some eggs, but I said to my husband that I wasn't really hungry, and he pointed to my cupboard sign.
    :heart: wawukjk6e174.jpeg

I like it.. i might get one for myself and paste it on my fridge and save it as my laptop background pic.. :smiley:
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to do the push ups anymore at least for a while, especially after what happened today...but I'm still gonna cheer you guys on :)

what happened today?
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    :heart:

Wow! You have the best husband ever! he seems to be really helping you keep on track!

• wsandy8512
    Options
    LMAO, that sign is awesome!!!
  • dajoloehr
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Oops I slipped and fell into a candy store :wink: :naughty::grimace::yum:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Oh noes!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Oops!!! :o
  • dajoloehr
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So I had a real, like bingey splurge day yesterday that involved the candy store, Tim Hortons breakfast sandwiches x3 and lasagna (as well as other items lol) I woke up to an almost 8lb increase on the scale!
    Am I shocked, a little, surprised, nope. I cant remember who it was, maybe @blambo61, that said carbs are water sponges, and I had plenty of those yesterday. :astonished: Oh well, its out of my system :) not going to let it ruin my day.
    Happy Saturday everyone!