Progress pictures!

I find progress pictures to be very motivational and inspiring--let's see your before and during! And it won't be long before you can show us your before and after!!

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Congratulations! There's a big improvement there - and I like the new glasses way better :smiley:
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    OMG I love my new glasses thank you! I like my old vintage ones too, but these are lighter and I love the roundness!
  • bmeadows380
    Way to go, Kimber! There's definitely improvement there, even in such a short time! You're doing great!
  • thewindandthework
    Yesss Kimber I can see a huge change! You look great! You also look like a fun person, but that's neither here nor there.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Inspiring efforts everyone! Will aim to do this soon too!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Hmm. I don't think my photo is showing up... anyone any tips?
  • thewindandthework
    It showed up for me as a link, I saw the pic when I clicked. Great progress!!
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    WOW!!! We're getting there. I can't wait to do this in another couple months!!!
  • bmeadows380
    I am impressed, Vonada! That's a marked changed for the better!
  • thewindandthework
    Wow, you're beautiful every step of the way! But you've made amazing progress!!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    I love all of these!! I'm just starting my 135lb goal so hopefully in a couple months I'll be sharing progress photos. Thanks for sharing your progress! It's incredibly motivating!