Meals to drop the FAT

Options
AmyMackay_x
AmyMackay_x Posts: 3 Member
Hey you lot..
Thought maybe we could keep this post going as ideas for food (breakfast,lunch, dinner & snacks) to help us all drop the fat and get beach body ready!!!!

Today I have
Lunch- Chicken fajitas & 2 wraps
Snacks - Blueberries & grapes
Hot Lemon water to flatten my wobble wobble belly!

Replies

• stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the keto, high fat low carb. And it is insane. Good way.

Today Ill have scrambled eggs with cheese and butter,
    And for my meal cauliflower "mac" and cheese with chicken and veggies thrown in it.

It's so filling, no cravings no hunger pangs. Have to remind myself to eat.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty boring.. for breakfast I have toast with PB&J, lunch is either chicken/tuna/salmon/omelette with salad, on a pita, with rice and dinner is pretty much anything, it is my largest meal so anything from chicken or beef tacos, fish rice bowls, pasta with meatballs, grilled chicken and sweet potatoes, homemade hamburgers etc.
    Snacks are usually Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit, protein bars
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I had a breakfast essentials shake for breakfast, lunch was grilled cheese with wheat toast (I toast my bread then add cheese and microwave), dinner will hopefully be grilled boneless skinless chicken thighs with sautéed veggies and I will slice up a cucumber for a snack! Not a whole lot to eat but I'm rather short on funds this week :| oh well!
  • chirosche
    chirosche Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the keto, high fat low carb. And it is insane. Good way.

Today Ill have scrambled eggs with cheese and butter,
    And for my meal cauliflower "mac" and cheese with chicken and veggies thrown in it.

It's so filling, no cravings no hunger pangs. Have to remind myself to eat.

Sounds like my kind of breakfast. Today, bacon and eggs with cheese and butter. I'm low carb, high fat too. Not just for diet but for life style. It's what my body likes. I love carbs. I have at least one day a week I'll have a normal meal that includes higher carbs (I don't go crazy), and I also like to keep it within my total daily calorie deficit. That way I feel disciplined.