JUMP IN June 2017: Week 1 (6/1-6/7)

baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
New month knocking on the door, new challenge.
This month's theme comes to you courtesy of @kfat1
kfat1 wrote: »
JUMP IN June....a motivational challenge? Jump on in, feet first, full steam ahead, make a plan and jump right into it with all your determination, no excuses, just get it done! Make weekly goals,challenges and just jump in and do it! By the end of June, look back at your challenges and see which ones you JUMPED IN and GOT DONE!

Excellent idea!

The challenge starts tomorrow. So go ahead and post your goals, whether it be nailing down plan basics, increasing your fitness, or adopting healthy habits. A few of you suggested a jumping jack challenge for yourselves. Anything is fair game as long as it's in pursuit of your health or fitness.

Jump on in!

10-motivational-quotes-kick-start-large-msg-134307587259.jpg

Replies

• EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    All right -- I like this. In addition to Aqua Fitness classes, my June goal is to step jack 15 minutes while watching Jeopardy. Uh-oh what have I gotten myself into!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Ok, I'm in this month. I am just under my goal weight, just got here. Goal is to stay under my goal weight through the month, so I am under 141 lbs. on my birthday, July 2. A 6 day trip with my two sisters will be the most challenging. I will stay in ketosis (blowing .05 or higher on my breathalyzer) while I am gone to aide staying at the lower weight.
  • Alaplum
    Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
    Ok, I'm in, my goal is to do step jacks each day increasing as I'm able.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    The most important ones for me:
    * YAYOG 3x/wk (will have to figure this out when we're traveling since I follow the DVD ...
    * keep weight in maintenance range (also may be more challenging while traveling!)
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited June 2017
    Good thing its not officially started. I didnt go to bed. Had 45 carbs not 21. Still low carb but not keto... and that is not effecctive for me to lose weight. Tomorrow I shoot for 21 Carbs. That and calorie counting are critical for my success.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    1 LS mile in. 5 yoga poses. I won't be able to get my lunch walk I today so I may need to go to the gym this evening.
This discussion has been closed.