"HOW TO BREAK SUGAR ADDICTION AND CRUSH YOUR CRAVINGS"

Options
canadjineh
canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
Hi y'all.... Just noting that there is another free webinar in the pipeline right now:
"HOW TO BREAK SUGAR ADDICTION AND CRUSH YOUR CRAVINGS"
Hosts: Dr. Brian Mowll (The Diabetes Coach) & Razi Berry (Publisher of NDNR and Natural Path)

Includes a bunch of interesting people such as:

Alan Christianson, ND
Sugar and Adrenal/Thyroid Issues,
Dr Amy Myers
The Autoimmune Solution,
and more you may or may not be familiar with. I haven't had a chance to watch the sessions yet (day life, and night shift, lol, and sleep in there somewhere) but they sound interesting.
thenatpath.com.pages.ontraport.net/SFS_webinar?oprid=6790

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    iwen8vaud4pe.png
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump, it still isn't on the 1st page.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    <snap>
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Ahhh well, there's always another free webinar coming along (they're like buses.)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Ahhh well, there's always another free webinar coming along (they're like buses.)

:)
  • RalfLott
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »

You mean, they come in gangs of 3, then you have to wait for weeks till the next one comes?
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just made gelato Keto style- amazingly good - life is unpredictable eat dessert!!!
  • canadjineh
    Options
    I agree Sunny_Bunny_ but it's pretty easy for me to say as sweet stuff isn't my kryptonite, lol. It's the salty crunchy dry starches that get me (tortilla chips, rice cakes, etc.)
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Some people do well quitting something cold-turkey and others need to back down a bit more slowly. As long as the end result is the same its all good to me.
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have to completely agree with Sunny_Bunny. I do much better with cravings when I don't try to replace sugary/bread things with something LC friendly.
  • kpk54
    Options
    Some people enjoy baking, cooking. Creating.

I'm not so sure everyone creating keto in the kitchen is driven by cravings or that eating a keto creation is reflective of satisfying a craving.

We are all different and there is no one way that is right for everyone. I think that point was made pretty clear in a recent thread that ended up being a discussion about whether something applies to everyone or not.

Everyone need not choose a diet consisting of basic eggs, meat and cheese to achieve their weight and health goals. I was pleased to see a post yesterday that mentioned pickled eggs. I chose to make some. My way. In beet juice. Sweetened. It wasn't about craving. It was about making something I enjoy and providing variety to my diet. In a couple days I might have a few on a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing, a keto adaptation of a sweet hot bacon dressing.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    **Mmmmm...Pickled eggs.....** (Homer Simpson voice)
  • RalfLott
    Options
    Some people do well quitting something cold-turkey and others need to back down a bit more slowly. As long as the end result is the same its all good to me.

Bravo! Said it all in 2 short sentences. :star:
  • cedarsidefarm
    cedarsidefarm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed...thanks for posting.
  • kpk54
    Options
    I listened to the introductory webinar. Not sure if a weekly presentation will be FREE or not but if you subscribe today you can save $50 off the regular cost of the program ($247) so only $197 today for a program valued at over $2000. And you are encouraged to ask a friend to join because those who participate with a friend have better success and... ;)

They have my email address but not my $197. Hopefully there will be a free weekly presentation. Dunno.
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Today's version of pickled eggs: 'Polka Dot Balsamic Eggs"
    this was dinner tonight along with a raw veggie salad topped with marinated mushrooms, smoked red pepper and eggplant dip (not shown in the picture), and lime vinaigrette.
    0ecfgyrs35ha.jpg
    The pickled eggs mention earlier got me off topic, lol.