New in this group. Looking for friends to share motivation, food and laughs!

Options
m4bzkc2
m4bzkc2 Posts: 5 Member
Hello! I'm Michelle and I'm new to this group. Just wanted to say hello and add me! I've been on MFP for about 6 months, but just started using the community. I'm down about 35 pounds and have about 50 more to go. I do great during the day, but struggle every single night. I'd love to share recipes and motivation with anyone who shares the struggle. Have a great day!

Replies

• telemommy3
    telemommy3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I just started yesterday! My ultimate goal is to lose 56 lbs, but I'm starting with a goal of 26 so it's easier to achieve. I'm 42 and just now admitting that my body isn't the way I remember it and dealing with some aches and pains. It's time to get serious before things get worse. The hardest part for me is that I have a thin husband and teenage son that are trying to gain weight and muscle. It is so difficult to plan meals! They enjoy their snacks too and that's a no, no for me. Oh, the struggle. I'm hoping this group is a big help. :)
  • Maria_Lola
    Maria_Lola Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the group. I'm 41 and well weighing in way more then when I was pregnant with my kids 19 years ago........so with that said I need to get back to being healthy and it is hard. I have lost about 9 pounds since May 22nd my goal is to loose about 80 pounds to be at a healthy weight for my height and age... it's going to be a long road but now it's my time. I'm trying to use fitness pal more and also look for support from this group as I know that it's hard to do it alone.
  • tsheridan1998
    tsheridan1998 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined Monday, I dont know how to add friends but you are welcome to add me...I need all the ideas and help I can get!!
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 48. Trying to get back to a healthy weight /BMI. Like Maria_Lola I weigh more than when I was pregnant! I'm also having to put up with various aches and pains as I get older which can make exercising more complicated. I love Zumba but have just had surgery so must stick to walking for now.
    Not sure how to add friends but please feel free to add me as I find it helps to be in touch with people in a similar situation.