6 weeks out!

Options
billy_mireles
billy_mireles Posts: 14 Member
Sitting at 215 lbs @ 6'1. Cardio has been ramped up to 45 min fasted and 45 at night. HATE IT but gotta do what you gotta do,right?! Looking to get down to 198 by show day IF all goes well for July 1 show.

9qwhay2obj9a.jpg
is2rfgnue22w.jpg
hs4nl1rgtwhp.jpg

Replies

• tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Look good. What are you doing diet wise?
  • billy_mireles
    Options
    Right now I'm at 50g of carb with roughly 300 protein and 60 fats to cut down on my mid section. Cardio sessions are 2x a day. 45 min fasted AM and 45 min PM
  • billy_mireles
    Options
    5fytnhxv6pjb.jpg
    4llca1z5zp6x.jpg
    l2r8q30odf0z.jpg
  • billy_mireles
    Options
    Still plugging away. Food has been cut back a little more and added a refeed with higher carbs in from time to time. This was last week sitting at 211lbs. Currently today I'm at 208 with just a little less than 4 weeks to go.
  • roxskow
    roxskow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just competed in my first comp over the weekend! Best of luck with the rest of prep :)
    p4w1zu6oft52.jpg
  • tattygun
    Options
    Right now I'm at 50g of carb with roughly 300 protein and 60 fats to cut down on my mid section. Cardio sessions are 2x a day. 45 min fasted AM and 45 min PM

Damn thats low fat, I'm at 160g right now, bet you're suffering! You're looking sharper though.
  • tattygun
    Options
    roxskow wrote: »
    You look great! I just competed in my first comp over the weekend! Best of luck with the rest of prep :)
    p4w1zu6oft52.jpg

You look on point! Did you place? I did my first show a month back, what a buzz! Back on stage again 2nd of July, can't wait.
  • roxskow
    roxskow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    tattygun wrote: »
    roxskow wrote: »
    p4w1zu6oft52.jpg

You look on point! Did you place? I did my first show a month back, what a buzz! Back on stage again 2nd of July, can't wait.

I got 5th! My group was super competitive so I'm happy with this my first time out there :)

Keep us updated on your next show and how it goes!
  • joshriggs11
    joshriggs11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking great dude im plaining on doing a show next year for the first time
  • makingup2do
    makingup2do Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m set for my first show April 5th - 99 days away! Currently still bulking, 6’1, 215, 13.5% bf, eating 2500 kcal at 40% protein, 30% carb, 30% fat. Going to knock down to 2200 kcal and introduce cardio for 2nd workout (currently only lift in am) and try for 195’ish. First rodeo, so really want to get the experience and then begin putting size on for next year. Appreciate any advice on cutting.