June 11 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• scubachick67
    scubachick67 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    oh yikes! I didn't think the images would be so big! sorry folks
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HAPPY SUNDAY!

:p:p
    Dosse1320 wrote: »
    Fell off the wagon last week with the stresses of preparations for 2 big events and tons of babysitting. However, clean slate as of yesterday. Onward and upward. That's the key.

I laughed when I read this @Dosse1320 when I do my weight check-in and post to my friends(not on here) I always end with onwards and downwards :p , not everyone got it at first but now they always get a chuckle.....Good job bouncing back after your hectic week.

@GardenMama129 I am so pleased :) that you did not throw in the towel and give up! That in itself is a WIN in my books. Please do not look at not making the winners circle a failure, many of us have struggled through the months and have not ALWAYS made it but we continue to check-in and celebrate each day that we succeeded. Think of the quote @RangerRickL just posted and use the 30 days in June, every day that you stay on track is a win, maybe use this as your guideline if you need too but PLEASE do not give up, I am cheering for you!

@captainfantastic94 What a WIN you had yesterday, you are an inspiration to us all and really living up to your name, WOW :o

@craigo3154 again you have impressed me......love the support you give and how you also tell us about your struggles and successes I am glad to see your struggles turn out to be successes in the end! Wow a 1.8Kg loss already this month!

@azsundancer You can do this! I KNOW YOU CAN......do you see the pompoms yet......LOL
    @scubachick67 Way to bounce back......You've got this! Proud of you!
    @slimpossible007 seems like you have a lot to be thankful for! :) Time to let go of the negativity from your first pass day and focus on your positive days. To me attitude is everything if I BELIEVE I can do it, then I CAN DO IT. If I let negativity in I start doubting myself. As hard as it is sometimes we have to force ourselves to do that exercise and this also goes hand in hand, if I work hard at my exercise in my mind I want to make that count and my food choices are much easier. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
    @aeshippers CONGRATULATIONS on your run, you are almost there! You continue to inspire me DAILY!
    @2020pinktogo you have been through a lot this last month do not berate yourself for choices you have made like @craigo3154 said yesterday is gone, it is history, today is a gift, that why it is called the present! I am happy you are walking beside the wagon and checking in with us each day, before you know it you will be jumping back on and we will be dancing in the back of that wagon together...........lol...... I have faith in you! :p

Only 11am here in BC, Canada so my kitchen just opened a few hours ago. I do have my meal and exercise planned out for the day so I will be checking in with my positive ;) results later. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Okay I had my tantrum today. So last year I bought myself these really great pruning set They are neon purple. No mistaking whose tools they are. all winter I saw them on top of the cabinet in the garage mom and I saw them over a month ago before Gran got sick still there. This morning GONE I searched for them hubby came in and he has no clue what I am talking about. Just tell me you took them to do work and left them somewhere. My parents came over and saw me hacking the daylights out of the trees and bushes and my dad was like Oh she gets that from her mother she's pissed and she's taking it out on a bush and a tree. I feel better but they better return.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Super quick post to say yes x 3.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @scubachick68 Kids are the best workout ever!! sounds like a fun time in the pool :)
    @pribud TY ... I'm shaking off the negative vibes and replacing them with good vibes ..
    @Dosse1320 welcome back on the wagon
    @2020pinktogo I hope you find your tools .. good job on that bush anyway, Its the kind of thing I do when I'm annoyed .. attack things it makes me feel better :) (I've just lost a small printer and I am not a happy bunny, I think someone has stolen it from the house :angry: )
    @bocasdelbobdog beer yum yum .. thats a deffo weakness also not every day (honest :neutral::trollface: ... the solution to more beer is ...... less food ... :sunglasses: Love your photo :)

@everyone else keep up the good work :D

me today yes yes and yes again

I walked 10 minutes in the drizzling rain
    I walked 15 mins in the pouring rain
    I scrubbed and hoovered 2 flights of stairs and 3 landings .. for well over an hour ... think Id take the walk over that anytime :tired_face:

• bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Kitchen is closed ...
    yes, yes, yes.

(Bean pizza is kind of like a tostada only on a flatbread or Greek style pita.)
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 60 minutes of misc walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (Not by much tho)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes