June 10 Sign-In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange Good for you!
    @debodom1962 That is great news about your accomplishment in lessening your COPD. I have asthma, so I understand how happy you are to do the Obstacle Course in 2 hours instead of 3.
    @bocasdelbogdog Thanks for the flower photo!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Today's report:
    Every spring, we need to go through our farm woods of 12 acres and clean up the deadfall limbs and trees. Today was that day. It was 90 degrees F. and we worked for 6.5 hours of cutting; lifting; throwing logs into the pickup and more. Whew! It is rare that I do that much outside work. I love it, but I will be happy if I can walk tomorrow.
    Calories; Just fine
    Tracking: ok
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @debodom1962 - sounds fun. Good job on your new PR!

@am_change - thanks!!!

@RangerRickL - oh my, I hope you can lift your arms tomorrow. That sounds intense. My your ice pack be your friend.

Yes x 3. Did the StepMill at the gym for an hour and then did 20 min on stationary bike. I went to the store and bought good protein snacks for my road trip after work tomorrow. Need to stay focused while traveling. I work tomorrow am and then will be driving 7-8 hours, but I will get some physical activity in there some way some how.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Everything is going good here except I am very very tired, tiredness is another trigger of mine so I had a day of cravings but they were controllable, We had visitors in to see Bud today so this morning I made a big tray of raw vegetables and a fruit tray. Also had ham, roast beef, chicken, cheese and sliced dill pickles for bunwiches. Even though it was all healthy stuff I ate a bit much early in the day but that was solved by having salad for supper. Good day overall.

@craigo3154 I liked your comments yesterday(and today) to @scubachick67 I also do not cook special meals for me and eat with my family always. We have treats from time to time and the only thing I do is portion control but I never feel deprived as I have absolutely no foods that are not allowed, When I tell myself I can't have something I am setting myself up for disaster because I would probably have what I made for me and then still eat the food I deprived myself of...lol. This is your battle to win @scubachick67 and we are here to help you every step of the way. B)
    @phoebelayla my money is on you having a successful day tomorrow.....YOU HAVE GOT THIS! Glad to hear about your cat!
    @RangerRickL sure hope you can walk tomorrow, it must have felt good working on your own land for the day though
    @SimonsChange congratulations on making your walking goal this week! You are rocking this..WAY TO GO! :)
    @debodum1962 Great job in reducing your time by a whole hour...WOW! And good for you enjoying your cheesecake while still staying on plan! ;)
    @aeshippers sorry to hear you are feeling down about being away from your family I understand completely I am 5000 KM's from most of my family. Hope your sister is coping okay with her father inlaws illness.
    @bocasdelbobdog thanks for the pictures you post. Like @am_change said I could see you riding with the horses............lol :p

Todays results
    exercise yes 45mins. stationary bike
    calories yes under by 150
    tracking yes everything, even the bite of date square i had....lol :p

Hope everyone has a HAPPY and HEALTHY Sunday!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Long weekend already and it's not over yet...
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! Checking in!
    Just got off of my 8 hour serving shift so I was on my feet running around that whole time, I also logged every bite I ate AND stayed under my calorie goal both of which are tough when working in an Applebee's

Restaurant - that is the first time in the history of me that I have ever spelled that right on first attempt. But my hat is off to you. I know seeing and smelling all of that food would challenge me

But here is my report of
    yes, yes, yes

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Pass 3
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Another day of not counting my cals!

Pass #2
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1

Several hours of driving today to attend a graduation party left little room for exercise. I was mindful of what I ate, and drank plenty of water, but didn't log. Tomorrow will be better.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    5cheetahs wrote: »
    At lax tournament, need a pass.

I was so glad to see you back in our group this month, I am cheering for you :)
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Late checkin for yesterday
    Exercise : Yes. 5 mile walk in the morning
    Calories : Yes
    Tracking : Yes

• kerrre
    kerrre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For June 10: yes x3
  • shauna30