June 15 Sign-In

Options
2»

Replies

• Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. My NSV is that I feel stronger and I am more flexible. I am getting into fighting shape.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @lightningbolt9 - great job today!

Yes x 3. Lifted weights and then biked for 30 min. My bday is tomorrow and everyone brought in food to work to celebrate today. Uhg! (not working tomorrow) .Ended up fine though, as I mostly just ate some veggies, thanked everyone a ton and it wasn't a big deal. I am totally waiting until tomorrow to splurge and was not gonna turn this into a multi-day affair.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 Congratulations my friend!!!!!
  • scubachick67
    scubachick67 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Late checkin here.
    Two x yes. I never got to do exercise, between dinging the car and getting told off at work for my hair!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options
    Pass #2

Today was an enforced rest day ... I was busy during the day, I intended to do a quick walk after my daughters play but it went on later than expected, and then we had a house full till 1 AM .. However I did walk back home from the school because I realised I wasn't going to get any more than that ... 1/4 of a mile is better than nothing!

I did log and stay in cal goal but only managed 5 mins of walking ,,,

eek!! 14 days and only one pass left ..
    On a side note I'm changing my calorie budget as I've been allowing myself to snack abit more on my sunchips or a sandwich as im more active cause it says (*You've earned 1,316 extra calories from exercise today) And I think that number might be off by a good bit which is why Im not seeing the results I hoped to see, So I plan to set 1900 as my limit and just never exceed that limit even if Im extremely active

I set my number at 1800 (apparently that's what 140lb me should be eating) as I'm also not too sure about the burns MFP suggests ... I do have the odd naughty including "gasp" beer ... but hey I'm not in a hurry this is a life change its not a diet and we have to incorporate the things we enjoy too :)
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three!
    NSV I have realize that when I don't eat a conscious meal, I end up eating more calories in junk snacks than I would have eaten in a meal. Taking the time to sit down and eat helps me make better decisions and think clearly.