Options
2»

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    6/15 - Body Weight - Arms
    6/16 - Zombies, RUN! C25K W4D2
    6/17 - yard clean up - 6hrs (please, put me out of my misery :'(:'(:'(:'( )
    6/18 - Zombies, RUN! C25K W4D3
    6/19 - Body Weight - Shoulders/back

Small brag, I hit 50lbs down today. I usually don't count it until I've been at or under for a week but damnit, I've been busting my *kitten* to get here.

Congrats!!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    New week, new goal. Trying to burn more calories than I eat in a day for that calorie deficit. So far I'm getting in just over 5 miles before work each morning. Then I'm adding in a walk on my lunch break (I practice intermittent fasting and only eat once a day, about 9 pm so I can walk on my lunch instead of eat) and then another 90-120 min workout after work. Going strong!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I did all my exercise stuff yesterday. 95 of each yesterday. Doing the step jacks in 2 bits since the sound of the grinding of the muscles (or whatever) from my never-properly-healed torn rotator cuff grates on my sensibilities. Doesn't hurt. Just sounds horrid. 8 minutes on the stretches. It's hot and humid here. Very.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Still keto, still losing: my trend (for today anyway) actually has me beating my target date.
    Totally stoked. Totally psyched!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I've done two runs this week. Having some issues with my knee and shoulder since my fall so no strength training. Then had a tooth issue and might need a root canal so yeah. Not my best week. Hoping next week is better.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I missed my first strength workout of the month last night...my shin started bothering me on the first exercise so I called it quits...however, I made is almost the whole month, and I'll focus on stretching today, then get back to it on Thursday and see how the leg recovers.
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/20- Wedding Bodyweight and Six-Pack Sculpt (Amy of course)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    6/21 - I failed at staying off the scale, but the number was lower so I'm good with staying off for the rest of the month.

I also failed at keeping my carbs below 30 for the first few days, but I have been successful since 6/4, even with a Father's Day cookout at my parents' house. I brought my own fat bombs and stayed away from my sister's and mom's homemade desserts.

Planning to finish this month within my goals!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Got my fasting mojo back and a slight bounce up is back down below my goal weight again and it is only day 2 of the fast, I am shooting for 4/5 days this time.

My ketone level has dropped as well as the excess water weight, not sure what is up with that turn of events. Normally ketone climb up during fasting but I have gone from .07 to .05, still in my target nutritional ketosis range but I would prefer seeing the .07+ instead of .07- range.

Kudos to all who are nailing it in this challenge.
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/21: Dumbbell Standing Abs and 20 min Pilates
    Amy is obsessed with abs...which would be lovely if the last chub would get off so you can actually see them. Le sigh...
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    6/20- Rest day, literally. I napped for like 2.5 hrs and still slept like the dead. Stupid back pain. :(
    6/21 - Zombies, RUN! C25K W5D1 - Small brag, the two ten minute freeform runs went amazingly well. They were done before I knew it!

• RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Steph_Maks wrote: »
    My big goal for June, that I had set back in the winter, was that I wanted to be at or below 250 lbs by the solstice.

It's June 18th, the solstice is on Wednesday, and as of this morning I have hit my goal with room to spare! Down to 243 lbs today!

And of course, I'm continuing the other good stuff; staying on target with my carbs and calories, keeping up with the excercise, ~ 60 min / day during the week and a bit more on the weekends.

Cheers!

Just gotta bump this one back up. Congrats!! :)