June 22 Sign-In

Options
2»

Replies

• lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 Feel better soon!

Exercise: Yes, about 20 minutes of Tai Chi.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 hope you feel better soon.

Exercise-45 minutes cardio and 60+minutes housecleaning.
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Gus130 Hope you fell better soon, do take care.

@am_change : I used to eat left overs too. I also used to eat while cooking but once I actually started logging it and measuring my food I realised how much these add up to. A pat on the back for you for actually throwing it out.
    I struggle with protein too. I am not vegetarian but we eat meat just once or twice a week.

Today's check in
    Exercise- 25 minutes circuit training + 10 minutes kettle bell. Didn't add the kettle bell work out to MFP because I felt it had overestimated the calories for the circuit.
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes under by 200

7 more days to go !

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Walked x 70 min. Back feels quite a bit better today.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Thought I had checked in last night but I do not see my post here. @Gus130 look after yourself. Sure hope you are feeling better soon! @srufus you are doing great..........we can do this! Seven more days to the winner's circle. B) My ultimate goal was to be in that circle this month. Exercise is hard but I am doing it for about 10 minutes 3 times a day. @5cheetahs way to go! You always seem to be on the go.

I am so thankful for my awesome friends. :D I had a girlfriend deliver, BBQ'd chicken done up n portions for Bud & I, homemade light quiche, and breakfast buritos(lots for freezer) with recipe I put in MFP so have all nutritional info on what we r eating. :o .....WE ARE TRULY BLESSED. Our sons and gandson in law..lol are coming this evening to clean up the yard(we have 1/2 acre so not a quick job). Feeling very thankful today! <3<3

exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracking yes

• pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour hike and an hour of swimming
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options