June 24 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 happy birthday to you!
    @2020pinktogo happy vegetable hunting day
    @aeshippers I watch a 45 minute show on my phone when I walk on my elliptical. Even a slow pace gets me in about 2 miles and it goes by so fast.
    @RangerRickL do we have to sign up for July or so we roll over automatically?

Happy Saturday everyone. Going to get my workout in early so my day doesn't get away from me.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @craigo3154 Many more happy returns of the day !

Will be checking in later.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @debodom1962 just click the link Rick has in today's greeting and sign up. We sign up every month to get new members and just in case someone wants to take a breather.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 :D

@2020pinktogo aaaaagh to the late night phone calls! Amazing news about the wedding outfits.

@pribud so pleased you're starting to feel a bit better.

@craigo3154 amazing that you stayed in your budgeted calories...but I don't think any of us expected you not to!

@aeshippers hope your hip improves quickly. Thanks for the wise words. It's true, failure is inevitable in life. We all need to learn to fail well, not fear it and develop resilience.

@Gus130 hope your treatment is going well. Chemo is barbaric eh. I remember the last time my dad had cancer about ten years ago how hard physical activity was. He's now a strong and fit 69 yr old who can still (and at my before baby better fitness levels!) beat me at squash and get to the top of a climb on our bikes before me. Yet with chemo, even on a good day would struggle on a short walk around the block. Your strength too shall return. Take care of yourself.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Today was a very slow day due to all the rain, Cleaned the house and went for a tiny walk around the block. Sunny week coming up tho :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...120 minutes Run/Walk, and 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of evrything I ate and drank? Yep
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Happy Birthday
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Somehow 95 percent of my reply did not get posted. Sheesh! Too long of a reply to redo.
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was awesome, and congrats for staying under!

Exercise: Yes, Tai Chi and walking.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge--we're going to Disney World, but it will only be for half a day. I'm hopeful I can keep my hands off the enormous cinnamon rolls they have. Nonetheless, I will track it all!
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2
    Exercise : Walked with daughter but not fast enough to be considered exercise.
    Tracking : Yes
    Calories : Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the airport:
    Calories: well under
    Exercise: a super fun day on the farm. About 800 calories of exercise cutting trees and throwing 125 bales of hay. Weather was delightful!
    Tracking: ok
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers I hope your hip feels better soon!

@craigo3154 Happy Birthday!!!

Exercise? Yes; 55 minutes of strength training and a little 10 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes