Activity Challenge

Options
run2lose45
run2lose45 Posts: 27 Member
Post your activities for the week! Fitness classes, cardio, strength, or whatever gets you moving and grooving! Don't forget to add a fitness goal!

Replies

• ashleyseville1
    ashleyseville1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I do CrossFit 3 to 4 nights a week for an hour. I went tonight. It always feels amazing.
  • redmama70
    redmama70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started Crossfit a month ago. I LOVE IT!

• catherinmcaulay
    catherinmcaulay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do tai chi twice a week and pole fitness (usually) once a week. The last few have been hard though....I broke a finger and had minor surgery on my shoulder, do no pole for at least another 6 weeks. Bought an exercise bike this weekend and am aiming to get a lot more cardio work in. My goal is to manage 30 minutes on the bike without stopping.
  • run2lose45
    run2lose45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do tai chi twice a week and pole fitness (usually) once a week. The last few have been hard though....I broke a finger and had minor surgery on my shoulder, do no pole for at least another 6 weeks. Bought an exercise bike this weekend and am aiming to get a lot more cardio work in. My goal is to manage 30 minutes on the bike without stopping.

That's awesome, I was looking at that peletor bike with live classes from home. I haven't convinced myself yet, haha.
  • catherinmcaulay
    catherinmcaulay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made it to 10 minutes on the bike last week....
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I walk several times a week and try to incorporate some type of interval: hills, sprints, hill sprints, walking backwards uphill, etc. I also lift heavy, although my lifting has been sporadic lately.
  • amandaea129
    amandaea129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Goal this week is 3 days of Couch to 5K and 1 yoga class.