June 25 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 25
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 10km in 90 minutes (Hills - 1000 steps - 1000ft climb).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

@aeshippers. SO TRUE. It's not what happens 5% of the time (exercise), its the other 95%. You cannot out-exercise a bad diet.

@aeshippers. Great when you have to buy clothes because the old ones just fall off you. Look good, feel good.

@everyone. Thank you for the birthday wishes. Had a great day yesterday.

@debodom1962. You have to enrol yourself into next month. Just join the group - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121364-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2017. In in for next month.

@Gus130. My thoughts are with you. Chemo can be rough.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello all! Soccer tournament is done for the weekend. No finals games for my boys. Now to pack for trip. Wisconsin highs will be 35 degrees less than the highs have been here, so my brain can't even fathom what to pack right now. Lol.

@aeshippers - Thanks for your graphic. Oh so true. Here's to all of us being strong for all 24 hours!!! I'm going to be thinking about that one today as I avoid the snacks. :):):)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks @aeshippers I read that this morning and I've stuck to it all day on a day with friends where in the past I'd have gone over.

Exercise: yes, a walk around a lake, housework and lots of chasing after my mischievous 16month old who has realised she can run. :D
    Tracking: everything.
    Calories:under.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Enjoy the last week of June.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Had 78 minute walk today before the trails got crowded.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Weekly Mile Goal - ( 8.1/ ∞ ) Final week so starting the weekly walking early
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, walked a lot!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

I'm actually pretty proud of myself. Usually when we go to Disney I end up using the excuse of being there to launch into every sweet treat imaginable. But even with all the temptations (oh, you lovely cinnamon rolls, you), I managed to stick to my calorie goal.

It's hard to believe only five days remain this month!
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Can't believed we are heading into the final week of June. I most definitely did not hit the goals I set, but I crushed goals that I didn't set but still achieved such as my workout goals and increasing my water. So super proud of myself.

Today's exercise included a 60 minute game of lawn bowling with family and 55 minute cardio workout.
    I tracked everything, even the spoonfuls of Halo Ice Cream we taste tested and was under my calorie goal for the day.

• fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    It's Sunday evening and everyone is reporting in their successes and some of their misses. I am proud of everyone!!
    As I read your posts, even those who are not going to be in the Winner's Circle are definitely winners.
    @aeshippers Thanks for today's post!!
    @craigo You are so right that we must eat right not just exercise right.
    @am_change How wonderful that your 16 month old has decided to be your exercise partner.
    @debodom1962 You have had a great month! Thanks for sticking with us into July.
    @lightningbolt9 Congratulations on beating the rationalization pattern with Disney!!
    @slimpossible007 No worries on the slight miss. Focus on your many June successes!!
    @Simonschange. Wow!! You are a walking dynamo!! Great change!
    @phoebelayla Pack your hoodie. It's been over 100 degrees in Portland, OR, and that hot ocean air is pushing the Canadian jet stream into the Midwest. It's mighty cool here.
    @pribud Come and take your jet stream home, please!!
    @fightingthetideofaging Hi Bill!! You are so dedicated and consistent!! You are my hero!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Exercise: 2 horses of riding and farm work
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: below by wide margin.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Food tracking and staying under budget on target. Still not up for much exercise. I have lost this month's challenge but feel good about my progress
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise Yes, balance workout
    Calories yes (just barely)
    Tracking yes
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options
    TY @craigo3154 and @RangerRickL

I will certainly be trying to beat my now (5 days off) next month damned hangover wiped out my Sunday, although I was under cals I didn't exercise .. damned hangover lol .... never mind the scales were kind this morning and showed me a 1.4lb loss .. and I certainly feel fitter than I did at the start of June.

Roll on July !!

keep up the hard work everyone you are doing amazing :)
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @gus130 it sounds as though you have won this month even if you're not in the winner's circle. I feel that the main point of this group is to make progress towards our goals and we do that by aiming for the winner's circle but the progress is the important thing.
    @Slimpossible007 same goes for you too.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Ran 10+ miles in the trails. Great day.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    quick check-in, having a bit of bleeding from my incision today so will have to take it easy tomorrow. Am suppose to get my staples out tomorrow so will see what my doctor thinks.

exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracking yes

Good luck with that jet stream @RangerRickL .....lol
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 56 minutes of strength training and a 25 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes