Need WLS buddies

Options
LexytheNerd
LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
I had my bypass in March 2017. It would be nice to have friends on my list who have had surgery so I can get idea off of

Replies

• jamielslater
    jamielslater Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    vSG 10/5/16. Feel free to add me.
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    having rny in august feel free to add me
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I had the sleeve on 8/23/2016. Feel free to add me!
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey... My surgery was March 3rd, 2017 ...for almost 4 months Ive been doing this....on my own. It is nice to see other folks in the same boat!
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hello, I had surgery 2/2/15, SW 233, CW 130. My food diary is open for viewing. I log everything I eat, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not logging doesn't eliminate the calories it just makes it harder to see where I can make small changes to improve and maintain my weight loss. I can tell you that every day wasn't perfect and I even had a few days that were down right disgraceful but the good days outnumbered the not so perfect ones and here I am at a normal weight. It took me 16 months to lose the 103 pounds so never give up even when you think things are going slow. Feel free to add me.
  • rou7e
    rou7e Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just had the lapband today. Adding!
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Had the VSG + SADI (SIPS) on 6/6/17 - anyone can feel free to add me. :)

I keep an open diary, and try to comment/share as much as possible.
  • Missingme160
    Missingme160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sleeved on 3/28/17, down 51 pounds. Really looking for what some other people are eating right now. My NUT just told me I'm not eating enough but I feel like that's wrong.
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Missingme160 You probably should eat more. I was eating 2,000+ calories within a few months. Cut the processed foods and focus on eating healthy whole foods
  • karenwivell9
    karenwivell9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Had sleeve 12/19/16. Feel free to add me