Hope

Options
SnackHips
SnackHips Posts: 90 Member
I spent 5 years...being active. I won't say working out because I really wanted the lifestyle. Running in races. Competing in martial arts. Doing sports. Lifting weights etc. But last fall I ran a half marathon then stayed home. I was overweight. I was disspapointed that years of exercise and activity had let to no weight loss. I was hungry. I ate as well as I could. I tried tracking. Eating less eating more. This often that often. Protein, fiber, nutrient dense, water etc. I lost hope. I lost motivation.

I am scheduled for surgery next week. I have ordered small containers, food scales, protein water and broth. I finally have some small hope. I can't wait to be active again. I can't wait to eat well and not go crazy because I'm starving no matter how much advice I follow.

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Start now. Lifestyle changes are moment by moment decisions. Hope is great. Smile and live the life you want.
  • MrsCarrieRobinson
    MrsCarrieRobinson Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your surgery and your new journey, this week will fly by!
  • SnackHips
    SnackHips Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You're going to love it!
    They say there's no Magic Bullet. And there really isn't. But this VSG for me was a mind blowing salvation and freedom.
    Congratulations on your new life. Unlike everything else, it actually works!