retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
tfdb4svxsef4.png

Laugh of the day. >:)

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Sadly, sometimes... And not laughing as it is too close to home sometimes.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter...
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes!
  • CraftHer
    CraftHer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes! Salt and vinegar chips. I was weak and it came in a boxed lunch provided at work. So I ate one and "Mmm, salty chip" then "yuk vinegar". So I tried another. "Mmm, salty chip" then "yuk vinegar". I probably had 4 or 5 before I came to my senses.
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Story of my life this week. Totally fell off track, felt like crap, and kept doing it! Back on track as of today though. Onward and upward!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL Yep.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Yes, guilty as charged. Crisps and chips is my downfall, I can say no to pretty much else.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Ha! Love this illustration...

I must say, the most interesting thing about being low carb is the shut off of mindless eating and food dreaming. No longer do I eat meal wondering what will i be eating later, and if something isn't good I never go for a second bite.
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I used to almost devour a foot long bag of kettlecorn... all the while saying, "I really don't know what I think of this stuff". Pffft. Mentally, sweet & salty is so wrong, but apparently my tastebuds looooove it.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    RAC56 wrote: »
    CHOCOLATE

my kryptonite :(
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Banana Chips and Salted, Roasted Mixed nuts (only mixed nuts). Both of the aforementioned call to me with siren voices and I dive face-first into them and don't come up for air until me teeth meet the bottom of the container!! I no longer keep any of these two items in the house. Interestingly enough, I have no desire, problems or issues with bunging when it comes specifically to individually packaged single serving nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc.). Go figure (shrug)!
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    tortilla chips and salsa...all day long
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Sauerkraut.
    Kimchi.
    Plain yoghurt.
    Kefir.

Don't open those things near me. I will devour them.

You have been warned.

(A little of what you fancy, does you good.
    Too MUCH of a 'good thing'....)
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Interesting comic, but I can't relate. If it doesn't taste good, I throw it away. Perplexed.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    CraftHer wrote: »
    Yes! Salt and vinegar chips. I was weak and it came in a boxed lunch provided at work. So I ate one and "Mmm, salty chip" then "yuk vinegar". So I tried another. "Mmm, salty chip" then "yuk vinegar". I probably had 4 or 5 before I came to my senses.

Slightly different version for me.... "Mmmm, salty chip", then "Mmmm super sour vinegar" then only at the end of the bag... "Ow, sore tongue, too much salt & vinegar." Unfortunately that's not the single serving bag. It's the family size bag.
  • MissMaggieElizabeth
    MissMaggieElizabeth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    OH NO way I never liked potato chips. Now that kettle corn also mentioned was my down fall when I first quit smoking years and years ago.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a sweet tooth, so it's usually cookies...
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I know nuts are supposed to be good fat but not when you eat the whole can in one sitting!