Shall we rate the meals?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    jeansgirl wrote: »
    Cheese puffs snack 7 or 8 SOMETHING crunchy!!!

These are one of my favorite snacks. They have had them for ages. Last time I did NS several years ago I would order just these as my snacks for the month because I love crunchy and salty snacks. However, I did have the chocolate pretzel bar for my snack last night and it is to die for. Really really good. The pretzel gives it just the right amount of crunch.

• jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Update on a few things- thick crust pizza
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Granola cereal 9/10
  • kinu21_82
    kinu21_82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will start rating the foods as well even though i've been on the program for close to 2 months now.
    This morning i ate Frozen Cinnamon roll - 9/10
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    kinu21_82 wrote: »
    I will start rating the foods as well even though i've been on the program for close to 2 months now.
    This morning i ate Frozen Cinnamon roll - 9/10

Since you have been doing it for a while, what's your overall sentiments? Having success? Like the food and options? Fined it getting easier or harder?
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Today I ate bars for breakfast and lunch ....
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    Snack was a zesty Chex mix that I did not like....2 of 10 because the dog liked them.
  • iamamalia
    iamamalia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    so glad to see this! just got my first shipment and am starting next week :)
  • iamamalia
    iamamalia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    first nutrisystem meal: breakfast - blueberry muffin. it was okay - not sure how it'll compare to the other foods, but it was decent flavor-wise (although it didn't taste much like blueberries), but the texture was pretty dense/rubbery.
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome iamalia. For Breakfast I like the most the sausage and egg muffin.
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the NutriSystem food for 5 weeks! Most of the food is pretty good. I ordered the 30 pack of milk chocolate pretzels. Wish there were more in a bag, but that's why I'm doing it! Portion control
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I also like them a lot, and same problem, too small, but looks like that is the idea!
  • wendyjns
    wendyjns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Dietbetic kit from Walmart so far. So far everything that I've tasted has been pretty good! No complaints from me. One thing that I cannot go without is the Nutricrush Shakes. I don't know what they put in these, but I have absolutely NO HUNGER when I drink one of those.