Anyone trying any supplements?

Options
farquhar772
farquhar772 Posts: 4 Member
Yes, I'm using diet and exercise, but I'm37 and its hard losing weight. Has anyone added any supplements to their weight loss plans?

Replies

• estuedemann
    estuedemann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been using Plexus for a couple of months now and I really like it. I use Slim (an energizing stick pack drink mix), mega x multivitamin, and the bio cleanse/probio plan. I didn't lose any weight until I started counting calories and exercising, but I feel different! I'm not dying after working out and my recovery is faster. Before the slim, I was drinking a few cups of coffee in the am and a red bull in the afternoon, now I'm down to one pleasure cup of coffee in the morning! Keeping a healthy/ regular gut has made a huge difference in my mood and I am motivated for the first time ever to really work on myself. The brand isn't necessarily a weight loss brand like some others I've tried, but it is whole body nutrition and health. I am 31 and had 3 kids in 3 years with very little time or energy to get into shape between pregnancies. Now is my time to take care of myself and I have been very happy with Plexus. Not to mention, it is cheaper than Shakeology and I can still have a breakfast made out of food
  • Bjbia90
    Bjbia90 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I started plexus in November 2015. Before I got pregnant I dropped 1.5sizes and felt the best I had in years. My OB approved most of my supplements during pregnancy and I slowly started forgetting them towards the end. Even with that i had a very healthy pregnancy compared to my first. I have started using them again at 3wks pp and just started remembering them daily this past week. I will be 5wks pp tomorrow.
    As pp mentioned, it's not about weight loss entirely, but about gut health wimhich sides in weight loss. I am taking the triple and will add in megax, xfactor, and protien shakes over the next few weeks. If you need more info, let me know
  • Amethystwolf
    Amethystwolf Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Only to boost my milk supply! :D
  • mfilek
    mfilek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is Plexus ok while nursing?!

• alexandria3035
    alexandria3035 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about subbing my lunch for a protein shake
  • Bjbia90
    Bjbia90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There are some plexus products that are not like the ones specifically for weightless and energy. I just always recommend speaking with a LC or your OBGYN.
    I got the ok while pregnant and now that I'm breastfeeding I made sure to get the ok again. It's actually helped boost alot of women's milk supply as well so added bonus lol.
  • cbourgeois76
    cbourgeois76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been taking Plexus products for close to a year now. It's not a weight loss supplement, but a health and wellness supplement. I have more energy, in less of a fog for sure and I have lost 12 pounds. Gut health matters so much! If you want info, I'd be happy to share.