Consistency Buddies!

Options
rtogetfit93
rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
A buddy system for keeping each other accountable, beyond just posting in the group. You'll add your buddy as a friend, and encourage them to log in and track by liking statuses, posting comments, and generally just being a nice friend! Everyone needs someone to encourage them- why not be that someone?

If you'd like to opt in to being a buddy, comment below, and put a little about yourself. If you see someone you'd like to buddy up with, reply to them! :)

Replies

• snowboardermom
    snowboardermom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a buddy! I'm returning to MFP and I'll help you stay motivated if you help me!! I'm 49, two boys -17 and 19 - and need help tracking everyday to lose 30lbs!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    @snowboardermom Add me!
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Me looking for a buddy too
  • myrianne93
    myrianne93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can we start a water challenge? Nothing fast paced...like drink one cup(8oz) of water a day for a week, then 2 cups the next week, then 3 the next week, etc. Maybe set a max amount of water by a certain week, for health reasons and at the end of the last week report a weigh in. I want to do one to kind of see how much more water consumption will help me with weight loss.
  • oceaneyes_kpop
    oceaneyes_kpop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a buddy. If there is anyone that wants to commit to junk food free I would love to be your buddy. I'm 34 with about 40lbs to lose
  • rtogetfit93
    rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    myrianne93 wrote: »
    Can we start a water challenge? Nothing fast paced...like drink one cup(8oz) of water a day for a week, then 2 cups the next week, then 3 the next week, etc. Maybe set a max amount of water by a certain week, for health reasons and at the end of the last week report a weigh in. I want to do one to kind of see how much more water consumption will help me with weight loss.

Of course! Do you want me to start a thread?
  • myrianne93
    myrianne93 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    myrianne93 wrote: »

Of course! Do you want me to start a thread?

Yes, if it's ok with you. It might not fit with the 21 day theme but it's a good way to condition your body to drink more water. I was an avid tea drinker so a cup a day is an improvement lol.
  • Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Im down for a water challenge!