Exercise Help

Options
rtogetfit93
rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
Thread for any advice on exercise when losing weight.

Replies

• tsgeng
    tsgeng Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the bodyboss program? I have been at it for 2 weeks but I have not gained any muscle yet!
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    tsgeng wrote: »
    Anyone doing the bodyboss program? I have been at it for 2 weeks but I have not gained any muscle yet!

@tsgeng What does it involve? 2 weeks is a very small amount of time to see muscle gain unless you're lifting very heavy, I'd think.
  • tsgeng
    tsgeng Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is a series of hiit for 5 days a week and it mentioned that you should see some changes by 2 weeks.. and I haven't! Perhaps I'm naive!
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    @tsgeng it looks like bodyweight-resistance style HIIT? I think a big part of seeing results is diet too- you might be making progress but often when you start a new program, you retain water, which can skew your results. I don't think you're naive at all! :) I think give it another week or two- your body often needs time to adjust to a new exercise regime, so don't worry if you don't see immediate results. Just stick with it and you'll hit a point where your body has adjusted and results will come faster.