July Mini Challenge?

13»

Replies

• nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Awesome work! Yep, hormones really mess with the scale!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Yay, @kdavid1987!
    I'm pretty sure I just maintained this week as well due to fertile week/ovulation, but I am not going to weigh again until the end of the month. My hope is to be below 152, but I have started to care less and less about losing a certain amount in a certain amount of time. I am putting more stock in building better habits, feeling more confident, and accepting my body as I go through this process.
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    So awesome @kdavid1987 !!!! Congrats!!!

Great mindset there @brittdee88!!!!! The habits, confidence and acceptance are all much better focusses!!!! Be mindful of the food (and drink) choices and portion sizes, and be wary of any "mindless" or "comfort" eating habits and success is bound to come your way!!!!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Absolutely, @5n00py! Since I started IF, my binging habits have subsided drastically. I have only eaten once for comfort in the past 2 weeks or so, which is HUGE for me as someone who suffers from BED. I am feeling much happier and I am actually proud of myself. I am counting those as huge accomplishments.
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Well, not quite the result I typed about above, BUT 85kgs even this morning! I'll consider my weigh in tomorrow morning as the actual measure for July (as there's the whole day ahead of me still). So my official sign off weight for July will be tomorrow morning....

I'm now feeling much more confident in getting to my normal BMI in the next month!!!!
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Well, I maintained, but didn't lose further. Boo, but at least I didn't gain. I did fluctuate up a little last week, but happily it was likely water and went down again...

SW: 72.6 kgs (160 lbs)
    CW: 71 kg (156.5 lbs)
    TW: 69.9 kgs (154 lbs)