Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• ciclamino1
    ciclamino1 Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Glad to say that I have gone 2 days with no pastries :):)
    Small victories add up!
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    @ciclamino1 You are so right, it is the small things and behaviors that either make us or break us! Congrats!
  • scottyp65
    Options
    FYI Today marks the 1st time in years that I am UNDER 280lbs. Finally broke through and am heading down to 270 now. Woot Woot...Happy Friday Y'all
  • ToothlessJoe
    ToothlessJoe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats Scotty. I'm hoping to break 210 this weekend!
  • ToothlessJoe
    ToothlessJoe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just did my weigh in, and am happy to report that i managed to break 210!
  • scottyp65
    Options
    well I have been out and about, even spent the day at the dentist- OH Joy of Joy's.... weight is back up to 282.7ish doggone it! With the work done yesterday at the dentist I am not eating much in the way of solid foods so I should see a small drop in the weight. Of course just because I'm not chewing it doesn't mean I'm not taking on calories...oh no I am still getting plenty of those.
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'll, had a bad 3 days and gained 2 pounds. Not too worried about it :) Hoping to keep better track this weekend. Had pizza yesterday (2 slices) and to make up for that went swimming for 85 minutes, but felt bloated the rest of the day. I think my goal is to stay away from pizza for 2 months. *fingers crossed*
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I had a great weekend! I stayed in control of my food AND i went hiking for the first time. I was out of breath the first 5 minutes (really high incline) but after that I was able to finish the 2 1/4 miles all up hill. the walk back was a lot faster. all in all it took me 2 hours to complete with about 1/2 an hour of resting with breaks. My calf's are still screaming at me but i will be returning next Saturday. :D