Mini Goal Challenge Week of July 31 to Aug 6th

Options

Replies

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options

July was a good month for me!! Going to try to hit my de-cluttering goal more in August. I think I am going to change it to 10 min 3 days a week or something I have to get this going. If anyone has any ideas on some mini goals for this -- I would love to hear them. I am thinking of making a 10 min goal 3 days a week. Everyday would be great but I think starting with 3 days is better. Any thoughts on this subject?

Hey Molly- so glad you were on track in July. Keep it going. One suggestion for you decluttering goal is to set some type of alarm. So pick a time when you might be free and set an alarm. It could be on your phone as an appt or some other tech thing. If you think 7:00 would be good have it remind you at 6:45 and then go off again at 7. If not able to do a tech thing. Post a note somewhere to remind you. You can do 3 notes and remove when completed to a wall of greatness.
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! I see some great great goals!! I cant reply to all.

Welcome back Julie and Hearts!! Welcome to new Warriors for sure!! Hope you like our awesome little group!! We try to help each other stay in the game regarding our mini goals which will help us reach our ultimate goals.

July was a good month for me!! Going to try to hit my de-cluttering goal more in August. I think I am going to change it to 10 min 3 days a week or something I have to get this going. If anyone has any ideas on some mini goals for this -- I would love to hear them. I am thinking of making a 10 min goal 3 days a week. Everyday would be great but I think starting with 3 days is better. Any thoughts on this subject?

Have a great week and I will post my mini goals for this week shortly!! B)<3:)

Have you tried any of these methods? http://www.breakthetwitch.com/decluttering-methods/
  • MiniMatcha
    MiniMatcha Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Couldn't make the goals today.... But it won't stop me for trying the rest of the week...!
    1) eat less sugar/sweets (0/7)
    2) 12k steps everyday! (0/7)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,366 Member
    Options
    ladygloria wrote: »

Welcome back Julie and Hearts!! Welcome to new Warriors for sure!! Hope you like our awesome little group!! We try to help each other stay in the game regarding our mini goals which will help us reach our ultimate goals.

Have you tried any of these methods? http://www.breakthetwitch.com/decluttering-methods/

Thanks Gloria, I will check out tomorrow! No I have not tried these. thanks again
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Hey Molly- so glad you were on track in July. Keep it going. One suggestion for you decluttering goal is to set some type of alarm. So pick a time when you might be free and set an alarm. It could be on your phone as an appt or some other tech thing. If you think 7:00 would be good have it remind you at 6:45 and then go off again at 7. If not able to do a tech thing. Post a note somewhere to remind you. You can do 3 notes and remove when completed to a wall of greatness.
    Thanks Paulette!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Goals week of 7/30/17:
    1) Five blue dot days on WW - 0/5
    2) 6000 step goal - 0/4
    3) 10 min housework 3 days - 0/3 (de-clutter)
    4) Minimum of ONE veggie a day - 0/7 (Tu, W, Th, F, Sa, Su, M)

August WW Meeting (every Monday)
    Attendance 0/4
    WW Weight Loss Summary as of 7/30/17
    Total lost 14.4 lbs
    Avg weekly loss 0.5 lbs

• bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Worked out 30 min yesterday. Borrowed 22 calories from my workout but stayed within my daily allotment because I earned some calories because of my workout. Total calories yesterday. 1422. My problem areas are sugar, snacks, dinner. Eating too many calories too late in the day for dinner. Snacking on the wrong foods and getting too much sugar overall. Culprit seems to be my morning cup of coffee. Uggg.
  • bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Working out Monday Wednesday Friday and staying within my daily allowed calories are my two goals for this week. Staying within my daily calories is going to be quite the challenge for me because I weighed in this morning and I've lost seven pounds. Normally, in the past whenever I've lost a little weight like this I reward myself with food, thus sabotaging my weight loss. I've got to find me a new reward system! Duh.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi new to group

My goals this week are:
    1. Use MFP daily
    2. Preplan meals
    3. Exercise 5x this week

• goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! Thanks for the Add!!

My goals this week:

1) Log Daily
    2) 3 Circuit Training Workouts

• mferoli
    mferoli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing to see the group focusing on such great mini goals. I love this group!! Looking forward to hearing back on how you are all doing.

@mferoli what is a good indicator for you to flag that you are not giving up? We can support you if you report back.

Not sure what you mean torontojulie?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Warriors!! I see some awesome actions going on my friends....keep reaching those goals and if not reaching them keep trying :smile:

Goals week of 7/30/17:
    1) Five blue dot days on WW - 1/5
    2) 6000 step goal - 0/4
    3) 10 min housework 3 days - 0/3 (de-clutter)
    4) Minimum of ONE veggie a day - 1/7 (W, Th, F, Sa, Su, M)

August WW Meeting (every Monday)
    Attendance 0/4
    WW Weight Loss Summary as of 7/30/17
    Total lost 14.4 lbs
    Avg weekly loss 0.5 lbs

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My Internet went out yesterday and was still out went I went to bed so I'm here to set my goals for the week a bit later than planned..

Weekly Goals

1. Workout 3 times this week 0/3
    2. Bed by 10pm 1/4
    3. Water intake - 24 oz. x 5 daily - 2/7

Welcome to all the new folks joining in this week, happy to see you all in the Weekly Mini-Goal Challenge Group <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    ladygloria wrote: »

Thanks Gloria! I think I'll check that link out myself, always looking for ways to downsize. :laugh:
  • MiniMatcha
    MiniMatcha Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    1) eat less sugar/sweets (1/7)
    2) 12k steps everyday! (0/7)
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    1) track and stay green!!! (1/5)
    2) do my daily 15 minute headspace meditation in the morning (2/5)
    3) go home for a healthy lunch 3 times this week (1/3)

I went over my goal today. I am also overstuffed and would have benefitted from stopping midway through my dinner. This would have left me with a nice lunch for tomorrow too and no belly ache. I have the thought so next time I must act on it! Try and make some new habits...
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    mferoli wrote: »
    @mferoli what is a good indicator for you to flag that you are not giving up? We can support you if you report back.

Not sure what you mean torontojulie?

So for me not giving up means I'm tracking what I eat. That's my example. How you measure your success in this endeavour may be entirely different. So I was just wondering about that. How do you know when you're doing well and on track and aren't giving up?
This discussion has been closed.