August 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I own a pet service company. Today two of our employees were out, so I did lots of dog-walking, and some jogging.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,972 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 take care of yourself! Rest when your body says rest.
    @RangerRickL with all the comments on the posts about rain a bet we could vote for sunshine to be the Chief surgeon. Love the post.

Did strength exercises and yoga. First day in a long time--- at least a month ---that I did no cardio. So why was I SO hungry today? Stayed in calories and tracked.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Biked for 60 min.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    August 3
    Pass #1
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,249 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Bodyflow today - 45 minutes...awesome class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes...a little time too low today...
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@craigo3154 you better worry...lol...sure helps work out my frustrations...

@pribud awesome job...your amazing.

@cardio_enthusiast ankle weights all day...wow!!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Btw, weather update from the UK- finally sunny after 3 days of non-stop rain!

Lucky you! We still had a windy rainy day in my bit of the UK!
  • am_change
    Options
    Gus130 wrote: »
    Thank you all for your great support. I am halfway done with chemo now, but still sick. I will be past this soon!

You will be past this soon soon soon! We're all sending love and strength. You're amazing!xx
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,249 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 wow...26... i don't think i would be feeling my bum after that...lol

@Dosse1320 great job stayjng on track...

@Gus130 think of you everyday...

That's it for me...was a good day...except for work, which was just llain frustrating today...but tomorrow will be a better one!!!
  • am_change
    Options
    8/3

Gonna be a pass day -- tracked everything and did over an hour of exercise, but the calories just ran away from me today. I'm not proud of myself, especially since I fly tomorrow, but facts are facts.

It happens. Don't be hard on yourself. A new day tomorrow. You can do it!
  • am_change
    Options
    August 3 is a pass day for me. First one and it's early yet. Exercised and tracked, but went over on calories today. My problem was being too lax when lunchtime came. I didn't make a plan ahead of time so one thing led to another and I'm almost 200 calories over budget. Lesson learned...plan, plan, plan ahead. Tisk tisk. Lol

It happens. As above, don't be hard on yourself. You've learned from it. I'm still learning from my set backs. We just have to keep trying! Good luck!
  • am_change
    Options
    Well done to everyone for being honest about struggles. This journey is hard and we all have challenging days. One day at a time, one meal at a time, one work out at a time (whatever form that takes) we will get there!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. We rented tubes and floated down a river for 2.5 hours today. I love being in the water so I spent an hour of it swimming and pushing my husband and our tubes. Most enjoyable workout I've had in awhile!
    @pribud we are at a retreat centre on the island! It's beautiful out here but between that smoke and the humidity, the past few days the air has felt heavy! Today seemed much less hazy.
    (My first time trying to quote someone, lets see if it works!)