Week 2

Options
JanolaBarbara
JanolaBarbara Posts: 322 Member
Still going strong! Made my exercise goals, plus tracking what I eat. I'm also practicing Time Restricted Eating.

Start: 183.2
Week 1: 182.8
Week 2: 180.6

Replies

• ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weight: 206.1.
    I banged up my knee a little which is always good but still managed to lose. Blew it apart a little at the baseball game (generally I think I should probably stay away from mageritas.) but hey not a bad loss of 1.5 ish pounds
  • pahsarj1
    pahsarj1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 176.5
    Week 2: 172

Ate well and drank a ton of water (literally) but need to bump up the exercise regime.
  • dreamx7
    dreamx7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 126
    Week 2: 124

Behind on exercise and need to drink more water, but I completed a strenuous hike last weekend. Goal this week is cardio (aside from walking) the remaining 5 days.
  • JanolaBarbara
    Options
    My 12yo nephew arrived today. Looking forward to his visit. While I may not be able to do my normal exercise, I know we'll be walking and doing some fun things, like stand up paddle boarding tomorrow. XD
  • TabbyCat444
    TabbyCat444 Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ermehgerd guys, I completely forgot to check in here this week, lol.

Start of the week weight: 168.8 (Last Week: 172)

Gym Day 1: Tuesday 8/1
    Gym Day 2: Tonight (8/3)
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Start: 180
    Week 1: 180 (there was no change)
    Week 2: 177

I had to take two rest days instead of one for the last couple of weeks and I really think giving my body that extra time to recover helped me improve my form when the rest days are over, resulting in a better overall workout.
  • Makeachange
    Makeachange Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Start:241
    Week 1: 237
    Week 2: 243

I don't know know what happened. I was doing so good n then my cycle came on and blah. Everything went crashing down. I'll try to get back on track and maybe its water weight. Idk I just want to cry.
  • ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Start:241
    Week 1: 237
    Week 2: 243

I don't know know what happened. I was doing so good n then my cycle came on and blah. Everything went crashing down. I'll try to get back on track and maybe its water weight. Idk I just want to cry.

It is probably a combination of a couple things It could just be your cycle (I always seem to hold a little extra on mine). If you are working out it could be muscle coming it. If it is water weight go to a sauna twice a week for 15-20 minutes and it should come off. But get back on the horse and don't give up on your journey.
  • JanolaBarbara
    Options
    Hang in there! I know that our bodies can be frustrating, but if you are doing everything right, you will see results. Unfortunately, the journey to better health isn't a straight line.
  • JanolaBarbara
    Options
    Ugh! How can I have felt so great on Monday, but feel bad on Sunday? I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow.

We had a nephew stay with us this week, which threw off my exercise routine. All I can say is that I did my best this week with food and exercise.
  • pahsarj1
    pahsarj1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Start: 176.5
    Week 1: 172
    Week 2: 172

Happy to stay even after a big drop the first week. Expected to gain a bit since a lot of my week 1 weight was probably water weight. Drinking a ton (OK, a gallon) of water daily, so that's factoring into the week 1 drop. Now that my body has adjusted to the water intake, I expect a steady drop of approx. 1 to 1.5 lbs per week. We'll see.