August 2 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    August 2
    Exercise-yes! 40 minute stretch (My body doesn't function until it is stretched out) Strong Curves week 5 workout B and 75 was the # for the crunches on Ab Challenge
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- good to go, but I did switch my healthy snacks out for oatmeal cookies at the end of the day. I let myself get too tired and that is when I end up wanting "goodies". Was hot here and we are inundated with smoke from the BC fires and the air quality is really bad! Had to run errands yesterday and was just worn out! Sleeping in tomorrow!
  • okobojii
    okobojii Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Good calorie count but not though exercise
  • returnofthejedi
    returnofthejedi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log here yesterday, but 3 yes (walking for exercise).
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I did it, but I'm finding it harder to log this month. Last month was my first UAC, and I was so enthused and disciplined. Now I'm feeling internal resistance. I'm not sure why. I will keep plugging along and hope my enthusiasm picks back up. I am happy that I stopped gaining weight. I think after this first week, I will schedule a pass day, so I have something to look forward to.
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes. Did some jumping jacks 10 minutes before work and at night. My calfes realy hurt dont know why i walked to warm up and streched alot to. Drank 16 cups water too calories all in
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Aug 2

Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kcl: 1448/1460
    Tracked.
    Had a half an hour walk out with the dog.

3x yes