Options
13»

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    August 1: Yes x 3 :)
    August 2: Yes x 3 :)
    August 3: Pass #1. Stayed home sick in bed today. Under calories, but no exercising. :(
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yup, 60 min riding lesson with jumping and went for a 30 min walk with my friend and her pig.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yup, ate back 50% of exercise calories

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yup! Yup!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,248 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Gus130 wrote: »
    Thank you all for your great support. I am halfway done with chemo now, but still sick. I will be past this soon!

@gus130 - A friend of mine went through chemo a few years back and she was sick all the way through, she was a runner before the chemo and during it she couldn't run the length of herself, about a month after she was finished her last treatment she was up and at em again, slowly to start with but shes full of beans once again ... stick with the plan you are an inspiration to us all with your determination each day.

@Slimpossible007 wow...26... i don't think i would be feeling my bum after that...lol

I couldn't feel much after it lol ... then it was the pins and the needles ... ouchy!

• zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    August 3:

Exercise?: 40 minute tempo run in the morning, plus the usual walking.
    Plank?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes, with 199 to spare.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,927 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    August 1: Yes x 3 :)
    August 2: Yes x 3 :)
    August 3: Pass #1. Stayed home sick in bed today. Under calories, but no exercising. :(

Sick in bed is miserable. Hope you are doing better!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    August 3rd **I am taking a pass day**.

Exercise: 40 min walk with the pup
    Calories: over a bit
    Tracked: everything
    Miles: 2.15

Spent the day with my dear friend shopping and sewing. I went over calories but nothing outrageously unhealthy. It was a lovely relaxing day.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aug 3rd
    Yes x 3, running all over for work, walking dog
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1

Going out to eat put me over my calorie goal. It was delicious, though :)
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Lots of posts to read today.........love it!

A reminder to everyone that is using pass days, do not beat yourself up over this, they are there for a reason and we all use them now and then. Yesterday is the past, leave it there and focus on the present, the gift of a new day B)B)
    I am thankful for this group everyday.
    @gus130 woohoo you will get through this! I think of you daily! What an inspiration you are to all of us! I am cheering for you! :)<3
    @everyone that you so much for all your words of encouragement, it is really appreciated.

Successful day today

exercise yes walking with poles....WOOHOO!!
    calories yes under :)
    tracking yes another day of lots and lots of water 17 glasses 136ounces B)
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! Stupidly busy day but exercised (45m walk & moving stuff in the house), tracked and stayed within calorie budget though consumed quite a few exercise calories - was going to try avoiding that but hard today.
    @Gus130 I really hope you're feeling better soon and able to do more
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    3 x yes for me today!
    @aeshippers congrats on joining the land of the long white cloud :)
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154

Thought for the day: "Ibuprofen can cause fluid retention."
    (When I heard this, I did the research through the medical papers. And yes it is true).
    [/quote]

This happened to me actually! Ibuprofen reacts badly with me and I retain fluid. It is a strange side effect !

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I'm signing in a day late. Traveling with 2 grandkids to a family reunion. Happy to have met the UAC goals for today.
    Yes x 3
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 3
    Exercise yes (did 11,200 steps most I've done for a while because of heel problems) yeah!!
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kcl: 1377/1460
    Tracked

35min walk out with the dog. I had to skip Rugby training as I've been exhausted. Very run down and stressed out with work = trouble sleeping. Hopefully will get this back to normal soon.

Yes x3