Calories?: Yup
    Tracked?: Yup, every bite and beverage
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    shonat11 wrote: »
    Yes x3 for me
    @pribud glad you're making such good progress
    @Gus130 . Sorry to hear you're not up to exercising for the moment! Hope you feel better soon.
    @RangerRickL - love the family pic and caption! Enjoy your time with them all!
    shonat11 wrote: »
    Yes x3 for me
    @pribud glad you're making such good progress
    @Gus130 . Sorry to hear you're not up to exercising for the moment! Hope you feel better soon.
    @RangerRickL - love the family pic and caption! Enjoy your time with them all!
    QThank you all for your kind sentiments. I am dropping as I cannot keep up with the exercise. On a positive, however, I am not able to eat very much and so continue to lose weight. I will be back to the group in October.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Exercise 20+ minutes, yes
    Stay within calorie budget, yes
    Track all food and drink, yes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes. I did 70 minutes of circuit training with a lot of big movements--plyometrics, jumping jacks, skipping rope, step ups, and core work, along with squats, biceps, and triceps. Afterwards, I mowed the lawn and did other yard work for a total of 1hour 20 minutes. Great day!

Calories: I stayed within goal. I borrowed some calories from my workout expenditure. Had a very nice get together with some friends and had dessert and wine. Reasonable decisions were made:)

Tracked: yes, I tracked everything.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    Options
    Oops: my input was for 4 August 2017
  • cardio_enthusiast
    Options
    Sandera2 wrote: »
    Date: 4 August 2017

<snip>
    If anybody has suggestions for how I can incorporate a healthy, light nutritious snack when I have to be up at night, I'd really appreciate it!! I do occasionally have to work a night shift. <snip>

@cardio_enthusiast, I spend a lot of time in my car, so when I don't have time to eat, I try to bring one of the following: hard boiled egg, or egg salad (just the egg w a little mayo) on a piece of bread, smoked salmon, almonds, plain yogurt w a little honey, grapes, apple. If I'm home, I try to keep my freezer stocked w nutritious soups so there's always something to grab that's easy.

Thank you so much! That's very helpful! I have a tough time eating at night, but I really like your suggestions!
  • kaygeebozzz
    kaygeebozzz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    8/4

Airport day, oh boy. :s
    Exercise? Lugging around my 40 lb hiking pack for at least twenty minutes counts, right? It had better count lmao.
    Calories? By the hair of my chin, but yeah.
    Tracked All the Things? I tracked all the things.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, did 3 hours walking with the little one today
  • BexDun
    BexDun Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kcl: 1346/1460
    Tracked
    35min walk with the dog.

Yes x3
  • srufus