August 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tracking:yes
    Calories:yes
    Exercise: yes. Went for a 3 mile walk up steep hills...with the stroller oops! I'd misread the trail description and thought it was flat. Re read it when we finished and it said "a more challenging trail with steep climbs and uneven surfaces" My husband wasn't too impressed! We took turns pushing our daughter who walked a bit too and got our hr up! It was beautiful though.Walking around town too later so 5-6 miles all in all.

Thanks @craigo3154 for another great daily thought. My name's am_change and I'm a breadaholic. I grew up eating far too much of the stuff. If I was hungry before dinner my mum would say oh have a slice of bread while you wait. We'd have sandwiches for lunch most days, sometimes toast for breakfast too and at dinner a side plate of bread to go with the meal. Mmm. I can easily binge on it so tried to quit it altogether last month...and failed. But have massively cut down and don't have any in the house.
    Again, I grew up with lots of potatoes, rice and pasta. I try to have more protein and cut down on carbs now and feel better when I do.
    I agree it's a crazy and outdated pyramid but @craigo3154 I think most nutritionists now would agree with you in having more protein and fewer carbs. Thanks for the food for thought :D

@Dosse1320 mmm I love peanut butter.
    @trixsey1 a great advert for the bike thanks! I'm planning on getting a child seat for mine. My daughter's about 1.5-2stone (21-28lbs) and I'm not sure how much this extra weight and possibly uncentred weight will make me wobbly. Does anyone have any experience of riding with a childseat?! Thanks!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a fun week ahead!
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Exercise wasn't very exciting but it was tiring. Up and down stairs all afternoon as I'm clearing out our attic.
    Tracked my calories and was well within budget.
    @Slimpossible007 , hope you feel better tomorrow and enjoy swimming.
    @am_change sounds like very hard work with the stroller - good exercise though
    @trixsey1 . New bike sounds great . I've been thinking of getting one.

Night all
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    August 6
    Exercise: 35 min walk with the dog 40 min yoga
    calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Miles. 2.2

Been struggling the past 2-3 weeks with back pain and sciatic pain on my right side. No running today. I've walked a lot but by mile 2 my right cheek starts getting very painful and preventing me from getting some strength training in. Very frustrating. I still got 20 miles in last week.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...70 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep