August 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    ruzkt3w0un71.png
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

Well, definitely not making it to the winners circle this month. Buttt, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to better myself and keep trying to be accountable. If you guys do it again next month maybe I'll have a shot!
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    3 yesses from me ate all my macros.... walked for 40 minutes fell in love with some coffee cups in a home shop .... tracked my 4 cups of water ...today water and i didnt do so well il improve tomorow hopefully....

Talking bout gud posture i should try it im 25 and already had a back surgery my spine was out of place.... still pains in winter and those times of the hormones should i say....
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Exercise: yes, I did 51 minutes of circuit training and kept my average hr 152. Then, at work, I wore my ankle weights for 5 hours.

I'm looking forward to doing some longer workouts, on the weekend.

Calories: yes

Tracking: yes

Have a nice weekend, all:)
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you're all looking forward to a wonderful weekend. I did well today about exercising and tracking. Let me add that I'm proud of that. Now for the not so great news-you guessed it. I went over my caloric budget by 200 kcals. This will make Pass #3. Regardless, it really was a good day! I'm glad everyday to be a part of this group. And, I'm really proud and happy for each one of your successes and even the slips because we're all learning about what works and what doesn't. What a beautiful bunch of winners we are! ;)

@cc3833 I like what you said about not giving up on your goals and taking advantage of the accountability to be found here. Bravo! I hope you will keep showing up this month and be sure to join us in September too.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...30 minutes C25K training, and 60 minutes Trail Run/Walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday a few days early to our leader @rangerickL.
    Emotional day for me. My oldest daughter officially is now all moved in to her apartment. It makes sense, --rather than an hour commute to work she has 15 minutes, but it is tough. Then the other one goes back to college on Thursday! Did Zumba and strength training. Stayed under and tracked, but I did eat back more exercise calories than usual.
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't have too good of posture.
    Didn't exercise today but otherwise had good tracking and budget.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 4+ hours of hiking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

My friends and I were just discussing posture today! What a coincidence. It is difficult to maintain good posture when carrying around heavy backpacks while hiking, but we're trying to remain conscious of it. We are all only 25, but we are trying to remain healthy throughout our lives. Posture is an important aspect of health.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @Sandera2 thanks for the comment. What doesn't seem like much weight loss to me may be a lot to others. I guess we get caught up playing head games with ourselves.

@Dosse1320 thanks for the reminder that slow weight loss is better. We have a tendency to be harder on ourselves than we should and sabatoge our progress.

Yes, reminders on organ donation are inportant-- much needed now more than ever. So thankful for my wonderful gift!!!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 11
    Exercise. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes