***ADD ME PLEASE*** - Summer 2017 - Weeks 9-12 Discussion

Options
SmithsonianEmpress
SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
edited August 2017 in Social Groups
Happy Friday Ladies,

For the final weeks of our group we will be compiling a list of those of you who wish to remain ACTIVE (provide updates on weight loss, participate in discussions) in this group. Many of us check-in regularly but do not post.

As we all know life happens and it's easy for us to become side tracked, however, our main purpose of this group--fellowship and accountability combats that.

While it is enjoyable to voyage here, active participate is more important. Please let me know if it is your pleasure to be a part of our Fall Group which will run 12-13 weeks for the months September, October and November. I am considering it if we have adequate interest.

Also, PLEASE post ANY comments, concerns and/or suggestions you may have about how the group functions.

Cheers! ~Jessica

Replies

• LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am interested. The accountability has been very good for me. I would love if we kept the with in podts open a little longer to give time to comment and congratulate or encourage others.
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I would like to keep going into the fall, I like the accountability of this small group of women.

My only comment is that sometimes I will try to post in the morning but then my post won't appear until like 8 hours later. I am not sure if it's because I'm doing something wrong, or because posts have to be approved first in the group? idk.
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to keep going in the fall. I like the accountability and having a spot to think about the previous and current weeks.

I agree that keeping the posts open longer would be nice. I don't know if this sounds backwards but maybe having a discussion post each week instead of every other would keep people more active.
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to keep going in the fall. Things should calm down more for me to be more active on here. Once we get into the fall weather we don't leave our homestead much. Too much to do to get ready for winter around here.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've dropped off because life happened. But I've been thinking of you all and hope you're doing well. Life is beginning to settle down again so I'd be happy to join the next round. :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Thank you ladies for responding! Definitely hope we receive more enthusiasts like yourselves :D
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would very much like to continue.

Thank you for the group and all the work you put in Jessica x
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to continue.

Thank you for the group and all the work you put in Jessica x

Yes, thank you!!!

• SageMolokai
    SageMolokai Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to try again this fall. I'm falling off the wagon badly but that might help me pull it together. I'm trying to be more diligent in logging my calories and this is great for getting me on here every day. I just keep thinking "If at first you don't succeed, try a little harder"!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I think I would like to try again this fall. I'm falling off the wagon badly but that might help me pull it together. I'm trying to be more diligent in logging my calories and this is great for getting me on here every day. I just keep thinking "If at first you don't succeed, try a little harder"!

You can do it. We probably (well I am certain of it actually) will have a more intimate group for the fall if we move forward with it. Try checking in more often even it you aren't on track. Sometimes this helps.
  • SageMolokai
    SageMolokai Posts: 93 Member
    Options

[quote=You can do it. We probably (well I am certain of it actually) will have a more intimate group for the fall if we move forward with it. Try checking in more often even it you aren't on track. Sometimes this helps.[/quote]

You're so right! Thanks for the encouragement.
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be gone for a couple weeks on vacation but please add me into the fall group when it's made. Thank you!
  • rachelmp17
    rachelmp17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue being in the group in the fall! Haven't been keeping up with the group as much as I want to, so I will definitely be more on to if that in the fall. Also, I think a smaller group in the fall will be nice and make us all more likely to post. :)