Big Fat Surprise on Kindle $1.99

Options
Sunny_Bunny_
Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
I'm sorry if this is only in the US, but right now the kindle book is only $1.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A25FDUA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_.2eMzbJ43AG6F

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Well one click was all it took so now I just need to read it. :)
  • batlott
    batlott Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Gale, which Pycnogenol brand and amount do you take. Currently I use the viva brand and take 100 mg 2 times a day. thanks
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    It's on for $1.99 on Amazon.ca as well.
  • GaleHawkins
    Options
    batlott wrote: »
    Gale, which Pycnogenol brand and amount do you take. Currently I use the viva brand and take 100 mg 2 times a day. thanks

I did use Viva but moved to Healthy Origins because at first I was using it as a tea and it does not contain fillers like Viva. Technically I am sure Viva is just fine however.

Most days I do 200 mg 3x daily.

I need to revisit this since I am now testing Vitamin D3 by taking 2.5 mg once daily along with as covered in another book that I mentioned. I just thought of this as I was typing this out. I do not think there are issues but need to read up on it. The offsetting K2 dosage is quite high.

Monday I go for new lab work so I want to drill down on all of my numbers when I get them back. Thankfully I go early before the sun goes out after lunch. :)
  • GaleHawkins
    Options
    Thanks. Well one click was all it took so now I just need to read it. :)

She did an awesome job of pulling together all of that research. Over the past three years I had read a lot of the research through the banding of Trans Fat so after that point it was a lot of new material for me.

For less that $2 her work is a must have just for the sake of the history of different ways of eating. It was worth my day and finally I got the full picture in my head a resource for future use. Make actually pick up a paper copy now. I can see why it was a 10 year project.

I had been hearing of the new health concerns for cooks and now I understand the new dangers using the current generation of cooking oils.

• mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late and $12.00 short. The price a second ago was $13.99.
  • GaleHawkins
    Options
    Wow it must have been a flash sale.