• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    shml499scyit.jpg
    Dinner last night.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Baked egg over homemade creamed peas (made by reducing heavy cream), topped with bacon, gruyere, fresh thyme... it was a craving I made happen this past weekend, we both loved it

jqpwtn3t53vs.jpg

appx 400 cal, 36g fat, 4g carb, 16g protein per serving
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ok, now I'm officially hungry. @JodehFoster , all your foods look so delicious. I've never done baked eggs. Gonna have to check that out.
  • sierrabuccellato
    sierrabuccellato Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Two Turkey patties with Relish and Goat cheese on a Romaine leaf :) Yummo!

https://thesilverpensieve.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/img_20150728_171935.jpg
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Omg thank you for reviving this post!
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I agree - the food all looks so scrumptious
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Baked egg over homemade creamed peas (made by reducing heavy cream), topped with bacon, gruyere, fresh thyme... it was a craving I made happen this past weekend, we both loved it

This looks amazeballs. *drools*
  • eliseagraves
    eliseagraves Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- higher protein than usual - you could use less prosciutto and add heavy cream to the eggs or your coffee... 9bhtuszk845z.png
    mm2toqu8oxcg.jpeg
  • eliseagraves
    eliseagraves Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Grass fed beef burger on a bed of shredded Brussels sprouts with tomato, mushrooms, jalapeño, cheddar cheese and blue cheese dressing top with avocado.hqywienmjfta.jpeg
  • klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    avu75ua62762.jpg

What is everyone eating? I see some good ideas in this old post and I love looking at food!
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Idk how to post pics, but I eat keto pizza (tried fathead and chicken crust, low carb tortilla is my fave). Medium rare steak, baked chicken (lemonpepper, jerk, or chili and herbs usually) buffalo wings, taco salad, 8oz burger with cheese no bun, salmon cakes, deviled egg salad. When I do a vegetable side it's usually avocado salad (just chopped with feta and/or tomato) kale (salad or charred), cauliflower mac/fried rice/loaded potato, asparagus or other green veg. If I'm not lazy I do some type ofpasta with zoodles, shrimp with butter sauce, bacon carbonara. Keto pb cookies have pretty good macros too! And macadamia nuts.
  • BrieJones91
    BrieJones91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I'm coming to just live with you so I can eat your food haha!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @BrieJones91 - I'm with you on that!

@cgcrutch - That all sounds positively amazing!