NSV time! Post your victories!

Options
EryOaker
EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
I'm posting this here because I can't tell my friends. They all view the WoE negatively and basically just view it as an eating disorder. Mostly it is just jealousy disguised as concern.
Yesterday, I broke down and bought new pants/shorts. I hate shopping because I normally just get frustrated. I started this WoE at a tight size 8. I've been wearing my skinny pants (size 6) since about April. But they've started falling off my butt, like "moon the world" fall off. So I went shopping yesterday. I picked up a size 6 and 4.... because I didn't really trust the four for some reason. Self doubt I guess.... I tried on the four and to my amazement they were too big! I ended up walking out of the store with a size 2P! (P for petite- I'm short and have no butt/thighs naturally). I can't believe I'm in a size 2! I was a size 3 in highschool, but that was 20 years ago! (For those who get confused with sizing: Odd numbers are for junior sizes and even numbers are women sizes. There are slight differences in the way they are cut).

What are your non-scale-victories?

Replies

• bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Size 2! Awesome, @CRZYFTM! I also have no butt or thighs whatsoever. Sad, really. Seems clothing manufacturers these days have designed ALL pants to be for thick legged women with a big butt - I don't get it at all. They ALL sag on me if they're not leggings and/or jeggings. Sad. If I wear wide-legged pants, I look very heavy on the bottom.

@Steph_Maks I'm the same way! I always had to have loose fitting tops on - bottoms, not so much. Better-fitting clothes that are closer fitting feel and look better when we're not as heavy as we used to be!

• bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    This is day 10 for me and I have lost 9.6 pounds so far. My NSV is strange but when I look off my shirt I saw a few small shallow divets. I think those are small pockets of space that was filled in with fat! Also I lost 6 overall inches on my first "official" weekly weigh in. B)

Great job! Keep going.