Keto friendly snacks

Options
Hey guys - I'm wondering what new keto snacks you guys tried lately and loved.
I tried to order keto boxes online but they don't deliver to Canada. Any place online I can get cool products ?
Thanks

Replies

• medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Pork Rinds (BBQ), Beef Jerky, and Seeds/Nuts (have to be careful with those though!) have always been my go to snack type foods. Halo top is my newest guilty pleasure!

I've never really messed around with any of the "Atkins bars" type of stuff. If you're culinarily creative, there's plenty of recipes out there for baked goods and similar type stuff.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    momofoli wrote: »
    Hey guys - I'm wondering what new keto snacks you guys tried lately and loved.
    I tried to order keto boxes online but they don't deliver to Canada. Any place online I can get cool products ?
    Thanks

Have a look at this thread, though, as someone on it points out, when you've adapted to a LCHP/F keto diet, snacks are not a thing you'll reach for, because your appetite will be under control....
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @momofoli I'm in Canada and just discovered this site today lowcarbcanada.ca. I haven't tried ordering from there yet but there's all kinds of low carb products I haven't seen before.

My usual snacks are pork rinds, nuts, seeds, keto ice cream, fat bombs