Hello all

Options
Glad to be here. Getting older isn't fun sometimes...most times. I'm 50 and about 50 lbs. Over weight. Need help.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    We are here for you !!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello gals. I am 50 about about 70 lbs overweight. I have gained about 25 lbs in the past year which is so frustrating! I am really trying to control portion sizes but it's so hard because I work 2 jobs.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Suezyq47 wrote: »
    Hello gals. I am 50 about about 70 lbs overweight. I have gained about 25 lbs in the past year which is so frustrating! I am really trying to control portion sizes but it's so hard because I work 2 jobs.

Welcome!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and 40 pounds overweight.... This weight is stubborn too!
  • suzyQbam123
    suzyQbam123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I'm 51and desperate to lose weight and feel better. I'm 5'4" and currently at 215. I don't even want to think about ideal at this point... just setting goals. I'm using MFP and Fitbit with my current goal weight set at 175.

SO many issues.... emotional eating, depression (don't even get me started there), out of shape, not active enough, and the list goes on. Anyway, yesterday was Day One.

So far, not bad today. Did 40 minutes/6,000 steps on the treadmill and haven't killed my calories for the day yet.
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been feeling full almost all the time even if I haven't eaten? Strange because before I had a huge appetite. The problem is that even though I am eating less because I am not hungry, the scale has not budged! Damn hormones, sometime I wish I was a man!