May 14 is here!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Please post here for those still with me. I have been so busy at work - I am so sorry, I completely forgot to put up a thread!! And, I forgot to weigh-in.

I bought some new workout clothes to motivate me!! I hope.

This is a work trip but I will definitely mix in a bit of fun. I'll arrive early Thursday, conference on Friday - then, Friday night and Saturday is mine when hubby comes!!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wgvzwxgqdqi6.jpg
    It says 174.3 little blurry sorry
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Not sure if there is still second chance, but if so I weighed 150.2 yesterday, sorry no pic.
  • lwilson276
    lwilson276 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Here was mine last Friday... cjrh52svuzva.jpg
  • lwilson276
    Options
    Here's my 4/28 weigh in if we're still playing moftmuz0c1nk.jpg
  • boncharlie
    Options
    lwilson276 wrote: »
    Here's my 4/28 weigh in if we're still playing

You are doing AWESOME!!!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My weight yesterday was 173.5.sorry no pic cause I was not sure if we are still doing this
  • lwilson276
    Options
    Thanks Boncharlie! I need to hear that every now and then, especially since I just ate a weeks worth of carbs for dinner! I refuse to feel bad about eating all those carbs, I've lost 140 lbs and if I feel like eating something bad I do! I have to remember it was a treat and move on.
  • lwilson276
    Options
    Last weigh in :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I apologize to everyone for just dropping out of the contest like I did and not seeing it to the end. I was under incredible amount of work stress during those months and I had to give things up like this contest.

I have since found a new job that I will be starting next week. My weight is at an all time high at 205 this morning. It's amazing how much this contest actually used to keep me in check.

I popped on today to maybe reset myself. I have literally outgrown my clothes and need to reign it in. Please let me know if anyone is interested in another contest.
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Kim! So happy to see you on here again. Let me know if you start another challenge...
  • boncharlie
    Options
    Congrats on the new job. Would love to join your next challenge :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yay - I'm glad that people are interested!! I am thinking about October 6th as a start date and maybe see us thru the new year.

I took a position as the Lead Care Line triage line for a ENT clinic. Once I learn the computer systems and the ENT terminology, I think it will be a good match for me right now. It's so much closer to the house - goodbye long commute into Minneapolis.

I was in Chicago this weekend because my mom is pretty sick. She was in a car accident and needed to have surgery on her knee. A plate and 4 screws was supposed to be all. Well, they let her lay in the hospital for 5 days before they could do the surgery and during that time, her abdominal area because to cause problems. They thought she was constipated; but, a week later they removed her entire large intestine. Currently, she has a post-op small bowel ileus and bilateral pneumonia. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks she is in the hospital. Poor mama!!
  • kikicooks
    Options
    That's awesome about the new job! Poor mama, hope she recovers quickly. Oct 6 sounds good to me. I will actually be camping for the weekend but can post my starting weight the day before if that is ok. Just let me know...
  • boncharlie
    Options
    Oh no - poor Mama! Hope she is feeling better soon. I had a similar issue with my mum - thought we were going to lose her. She went into full cardiogenic shock and took 5 days for them to work out it was due to a infected biliary duct! But she is making huge progress and definitely on the mend but gee whiz it gave me a fright!
    I am in sooooo much need of a challenge - have just been coasting and this is the first time in 2 years I have had a gain :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Deb, sorry you had to go thru all of the scary stuff too with your mama.

Ok, things are settling down here. I was so miserable at the University-turns out that data is just not my thing. I Just found out on Thursday that the girl who replaced me just gave her 2 weeks notice. I started a new job last month working for an ENT clinic doing nurse triage line as their lead. Mom is still in the hospital but going to be moved to a skilled nursing facility soon and I won't need to go there as frequently any more. I just got back from my beach wedding vacation in Florida and ready to attempt to start this contest - I look so fat in all the pictures. And, for good reason I guess.

We went to a Halloween party last night and didn't get home until 3'ish. I am tired and kind of hungover. I was an ice princess and hubby was a penguin. LOL.

I am going to work on getting this contest set up today.