September Accountability & Weigh-in

Options

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on 1200 calories atm.. 5ft 2" and 125lbs. I have 8lbs to goal :#<3
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Big hugs to you girls having a tough time personally <3

I weighed in at 136.2lbs this morning, very happy with that, I’m down 1.4lbs since last weigh in :)

Well done to all of you :)
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    HW- 186.4 lbs
    SW August- 177.4 lbs

September 1st - 173.2 lbs
    September 6th - 175.4 lbs
    September 8th - 174.4 lbs
    September 12th - 171.8 lbs
    September 15th - 171.4 lbs
    September 19th – 169.0 lbs – September Goal Met!!!
    September 22nd – 169.6 lbs
    September 26th -
    September 29th -

September Goal- 169.9 lbs! (I'd be really happy to get out of the 170s)

Lol, I might have cheated a little bit on today’s weight in. I got up, went to the bathroom, weighed in, came up with 170.0. “Come on” I think, “can’t I get 0.1 lbs less?!”. Then I went about my morning, brushed my teeth, started the kettle, that kind of stuff, and then had to pee again. It was the smallest pee ever but I was still in my underwear and hadn’t eaten or drank anything yet, so I jumped back on the scale – 169.6!! Yay me for peeing 0.4 lbs to keep in the 160’s!

All of that aside, things are going well. My husband and I had a little cocktail party for the two of us on Tuesday. A couple times a year, we end up getting drunk together on cocktails in our kitchen and dancing around all night. I had a bit of water weight from those shenanigans and due to my TOM, but it’s dissipating.

We leave tomorrow for a 6 hour road trip to my university city as I have a conference for the week. Bring on the eating and drinking! I am bringing my food scale and my bathroom scale with me at least. I don’t want to miss weigh ins, and we rented a condo through AirBnB so we could do some cooking on our own (I doubt we will though). I feel like having those items there will help keep me mentally in the game a bit, but I’m giving myself a lot of leeway with things. I’ll keep you all posted on how things go.

@rianneonamission – Good work on keeping your head in the game and not making PMS-based eating choices! Exercise is such a great way to help deal with the those crappy times instead of eating.

@glassofroses – Thanks for the congratulations! Sorry to hear you’re nursing a cold still. Your fluctuations sound so strange, I can’t think of why that could be happening unless you’re simply burning so high that nothing you eat can catch up to you.

@wallyamadeus – You only get one birthday a year and you have 364 other days to worry about that 1.5 lbs. I’m sure it was worth it!

@RMC1995 – That all sounds awful! Financial stress is the worst. I manage my money way more diligently than I manage my calories, as I hate feeling strapped for cash. I’m so sorry that all came down on you like that. If I was you, I’d try to put the wedding finances off my plate until next year and just focus on your living expenses for now. I know it sucks to not get ahead the way you want, but I think you’ll find the mental weight it will relieve by letting yourself post-pone wedding cash will be a huge relief. Putting that aside might also lift enough stress for you to try to get some sleep, and once you’re rested things should seem a little better. It all sounds pretty *kitten* overall though. Just do your best and take it a day at a time. *hugs*

@FreshBrew92 – Water weight is bound to happen. I weight myself daily and put it in Happy Scale. It then gives me a moving average and a trend line which helps me navigate all the fluctuations. I really like how it’s helped me. Maybe something like that would be good for you.

@bringbackthejoy – good luck on managing everything while traveling. I’m in the same boat but you sound like you’ve a got a better plan than me! :blush:

@mrssunshine78 – Good job on the strong loss! Keep up the good work girl! :star:

And I’m happy to see so many new girls! Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Have a good weekend girls! Try to have just enough fun to stay out of the red bar!! :tongue:

• 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 183.1 lbs
    SW June- 180 lbs
    SW July-177.9 lbs
    SW August- 174.2 lbs

September 1st- 168 lbs
    September 4th- 172 lbs
    September 8th- 169.1 lbs
    September 11th- 169.8 lbs
    September 15th- 166.4 lbs
    September 18th- 165.6 lbs
    September 22nd- 164.5 lbs
    September 25th-
    September 29th-

End of September goal weight 164 lbs

Hi Everyone! I am in the middle of my move right now, with one week to go until I'm officially in my new place. I'm still having "bathroom troubles" :/ Overall I'm being very conscious of the portions I eat, and trying to fit in cardio or climbing when I can. I want to go back and read more of your posts in detail in a few days.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! :smile:
    @mrssunshine78 congratulations! I'm glad we both survived our funk from a couple of weeks ago.
    @RMC1995 I hope things start looking up for you. I can TOTALLY relate to the financial struggles you are describing. I'm about to have the same work/school budgeting struggle when school starts for me next week.
    @KelseyRL you are a super woman!! Literally you've been knocking those pounds down. Congratulations!!!!!!
    @bringbackthejoy nice work! Thats smart of you to do a gym plan. :)
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 183.1 lbs
    SW June- 180 lbs
    SW July-177.9 lbs
    SW August- 174.2 lbs

September 1st- 168 lbs
    September 4th- 172 lbs
    September 8th- 169.1 lbs
    September 25th-
    September 29th-

Hi Everyone! I am in the middle of my move right now, with one week to go until I'm officially in my new place. I'm still having "bathroom troubles" :/ Overall I'm being very conscious of the portions I eat, and trying to fit in cardio or climbing when I can. I want to go back and read more of your posts in detail in a few days.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! :smile:
    @mrssunshine78 congratulations! I'm glad we both survived our funk from a couple of weeks ago.
    @RMC1995 I hope things start looking up for you. I can TOTALLY relate to the financial struggles you are describing. I'm about to have the same work/school budgeting struggle when school starts for me next week.
    @KelseyRL you are a super woman!! Literally you've been knocking those pounds down. Congratulations!!!!!!
    @bringbackthejoy nice work! Thats smart of you to do a gym plan. :)

Nice loss :)
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @KelseyRL That doesn't sound like a cheat to me!! Full legit!
  • FreshBrew92
    FreshBrew92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @KelseyRL thanks! I downloaded HappyScale it is gives me hope that I am still losing. I have kept my diet the same, but I hold water certain times of the month. Plus it's my Birthday and I am eating a few things that are higher calorie this weekend. Hopefully by next week I will read my goal of 150.
  • RMC1995
    RMC1995 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Height 5'7"
    HW 151lbs
    GW 122lbs-124lbs
    September GW: 124lbs

June Start: 144lbs
    June Finish: 141lbs
    July Start: 137lbs
    July Finish: 132lbs
    August Stater: 131 lbs
    August Finish: 128 lbs

9/2: 127 lbs
    9/9: 126lbs
    9/16: 125lbs
    9/23: 125 lbs
    9/30:

Thank you you soooo much to everyone who commented and DM'ed me with support. It means so much! I had been feeling very alone in the world, so it was nice to get support and love from the community here.

I am feeling a bit better now, and I have confidence that I will muddle my way through the rest of the year alright. I had a very bad week of eating to comfort myself which is not great - but I am ready to jump back on the horse now. I had a really great workout today and am excited to go to yoga tomorrow. I have stocked the fridge with healthy foods for the week and I'm ready to rock and roll.

Great job to those of you with losses, my support to everyone who needs it!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @RMC1995 way to pull out. And you maintained. Sometimes that is a bigger win.
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 183.1 lbs
    SW June- 180 lbs
    SW July-177.9 lbs
    SW August- 174.2 lbs

September 1st- 168 lbs
    September 4th- 172 lbs
    September 8th- 169.1 lbs
    September 25th- 164.5 lbs
    September 29th-

Hello!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :smiley: I have been having lots of dinner dates with good friends in the midst of my move. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to get a workout in since last week, but I have been paying careful attention to my portions! This is officially my last week in my old home. Next week so many things will be different. Im hoping for a smooth transition. I also want to get a few workouts in before this Friday.

@RMC1995 I'm glad you are doing better!! I love that you stocked your fridge with healthy foods! Enjoy yoga! And know that we are here for you :smile:
  • Bay004
    Bay004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I was a little stagnant for a couple of weeks. Starting to make progress again.

HW: 150. GW 130-135. Height 5'6." Age 47

Sept 2: 139
    Sept 9: 137
    Sept 16: 137
    Sept 23: 136
    Sept 30:
  • Ree13x
    Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Age 29

HW: 128lbs
    SW September: 118.6lbs
    Ultimate goal: 110lbs
    September goal: 115lbs

Sept 3: 117.2
    Sept 10: 115.4
    Sept 17: 114.6
    Sept 24: 116.0

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've had a solid internet connection so I haven't been able to log in and offer support, but it's been lovely reading up on everyone's posts now that I'm back in town. I wasn't able to log for 4 days there due to traveling, but I've regained most of my emotional equilibrium so that's something. Not a lot of weight progress for me this month, but I'm believing the scale when it gave me 116 this morning, is pretty accurate. I've been eating whatever was put on the table the last few days, meaning I didn't get as many of my normal healthy options, and if my grandma asked me if I'd like another cookie I said 'thank you' and ate the cookie. Some things are more important than stressing over the calories.

@RMC1995 I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better about things. That sounded like an extremely rough financial situation to have sprung on you like that. I am extremely surprised they want to tax your tuition as income? that shouldn't be happening if it's a qualified tuition program (especially since education expenses are typically tax deductible!) I'm currently pursuing a masters of Accounting myself and have a bit of familiarity with tax policy. You're more than welcome to DM me if you'd like me to look into what's going on for you - I can't promise I'll know enough to be able to help, but it can't hurt.
    well done @KelseyRL ! I agree, not cheating :smile:
  • vnukinga
    vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    I fell off the wagon way hard!
  • vnukinga
    Options
    Well, I don't know what happened to the rest of my post but here it is again!
  • vnukinga
    Options
    Apparently not...
    I guess my phone won't let me post more then one sentence at the time, let's hope that I can complete my post on the PC.

Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 122 lbs. :s
    Goal weight: 110 lbs.

September 25: 122
    October 2:

Good luck to all!
    :)
  • FreshBrew92
    FreshBrew92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

So my goal weight is 145lbs and my weight goal for September is 150lbs. Right now I am 153lbs and most of my clothes are too big and things that were tight are now fitting. I took some pics this weekend with family and friends and when I looked at them I liked what I saw. So I am thinking 145lb may be a little low for me. I don't want to look sickly or frail. I am 5'8.5 and anything over 150 sounds overweight to me...

Anyone else dealing with this, or is it just me? I really want to be under 150lbs.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    @RMC1995 Damn that's rough, hon. But you got through it! Well, the feeling the worst about it part. As terrible as somethings are, they don't last forever. You'll deal with it and you'll be okay, I have faith in you.

There's so many of us now it's a bit overwhelming. :star: for everyone participating. You got this. I believe in you.

Now, not to toot my own horn here, but I haven't gone under 141 in a week. That's right people, I have gained a pound! It only took two months but whatever. :lol:

@FreshBrew92 End of the day your goal weight is where you feel best. I'm a few inches taller than you but I like being 145-7 and even though I'm 141 (side effect of surgery in June) right now I don't feel like I look sick or frail, I just don't feel strong. And I refuse to buy new clothes so I had better get back into the ones I've got. So you might get to 146, feel amazing and you won't need to lose another pound or maybe you'll get to 145 and feel like it's still not exactly right yet and lose another pound. There's no hard or fast rule that says you have to commit to one weight forever. I was sure that 154 was my goal when I started but I got there and my body still didn't work for me, visually, so I lost a bit more. :smile:
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Logging in a day late this week - yesterday I was on a plane! I visited my parents down in NC (they just moved there) over the weekend, so of course my eating went out the window. Oh well, it was worth it, and I’ll buckle down again this week.

Height - 5' 3"
    HW - 127 (Feb 2017)
    GW - 110
    September SW - 114.8
    September GW: 113

Sept 4: 114.4, 24.2% BF
    Sept 11: 114.0
    Sept 18: 113.2
    Sept 25: 114.0

* I don’t think it was a full pound of weight gain. I didn’t eat THAT much this weekend. It’s probably water weight, plus I’ve been a little constipates this weekend too. (Just started adding magnesium to my regimen last night which will hopefully help.)
  • hd848
    hd848 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hidey HO!
    SW: 167 (stopped losing preggers weight)
    CW: 153
    GW: 140

Need to kick the sugar habit sumpin' awful.
    Goal for This week: eat healthy snack when I get home from work and am starrrrrrrvvvinnnggg--stay away from the cookies.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome to: @jeanniebeanie59, @rh0322, @talliejtaylor, @doceo (fellow 5’10”er!), @natasor1 (belly fat is hard to lose in my case – the last part of my body to tone up), @panda8ach, @Bay004 & @hd848!

@RMC1995, sounds you have a rough time up ahead. I’m actually quite surprised they can do this, rather than agreeing a payment plan with you (given that payroll *kitten* up). But, as crap as this is, it is also the time to live frugally and use this as an incentive to meal plan healthily and on a budget! The soup recipes you were after I will post on my blog soon, I put a simple risotto on there today when I figured out how to work it. I can’t post at work (‘post’ button doesn’t work when I use the browser here), but will get some posted soon from home. I hope that may help a little. Well done for maintaining, that’s always an achievement during tough times.

@FreshBrew92, You’re doing well so far!

@bringbackthejoy: Excellent result on the run pace PR! Like you say, a rest day can make all the difference. My best time happened after a 2 week break from running.

@mrssunshine78, good to see things are moving again!

@KelseyRL, Sounds like you are well and truly in the 160s now! Hope the conference week is kind to you!

@2tall4thisworld Bloody hell woman, you’re on fire at the moment! Hope the move is going/has gone well.

@Ree13x, 116 is still better than your September starting weight, so that’s a win!

Welcome back @vnukinga, only 12lbs to go! It’s only a blip, you’re back now!

@glassofroses Woop woop! 1lb is a win! Nice work!

@brianneangell08, the constipation always gets me (ToM). You’re doing well!

My last official September weigh in. When the cramps finally kicked in last week I did overeat. Mind you, I wasn’t too bad and had done sufficient damage limitation. And given that I went out for a meal on Sunday and was not as good So, September. Didn’t hit my weight goal but did hit my body fat goal! Feel like I am getting back on track after my slow moving summer, and it feels good!

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 183lbs
    SW September: 169lbs (last August weigh in)
    Ultimate goal: Around 154lbs
    September goal: Sub 165lbs
    Body fat goal for September: Sub 26.7%

26th April: 179.4lbs - Body fat: 29.6%
    31st May: 173lbs – Body fat: 28.2%
    28th June: 170.6lbs - Body fat 27.6%
    26th July: 168lbs - Body fat 26.9%
    2nd Aug: 166.8lbs - Body fat 26.8%
    9th Aug: 167.2lbs - Body fat 26.8%
    16th Aug: 169lbs - Body fat 27.2%
    23rd Aug: 168.6lbs - Body fat 27%
    31st Aug: 169lbs - Body fat 27.2%
    6th Sep: 168.4lbs - Body fat 27%
    13th Sep: 166.6lbs - Body fat 26.8%
    20th Sep: 166.6lbs - Body fat 26.8%
    27th Sep: 166lbs – Body fat 26.6%

Now to think about October goals. I have a black tie industry event on the 1st of November to go to, so have got to look decent in a dress. So: Hello gym, hello weights! I think fat reduction has got to be a bigger goal than weight.