Will there be an October basics challenge?

Options
I'm starting back to low carb today (Dr orders) and could really use some accountability friends and people to give me some tips and recipes etc. none of my real world friends Are on a low carb diet so it would be great to meet some folks on here.

Replies

• mskeyaj
    mskeyaj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I believe there will be:)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed! I'll post the link in here on Saturday for you or tag you in the new thread. It depends on what happens. Saturday are soccer days, and I have 4 kids playing so it's a bit insane.
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for a basics October!
  • baconslave
    Options
    I'll get it up after noon tomorrow. I'm stuck on a phone and can't c&p anything on the app. Sorry. It'll be done. I promise.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    Yes indeed! I'll post the link in here on Saturday for you or tag you in the new thread. It depends on what happens. Saturday are soccer days, and I have 4 kids playing so it's a bit insane.

You are amazing. Seriously. Thanks for being so dedicated to helping us all stay on track!
    How did all the games go today?
  • baconslave
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »

You are amazing. Seriously. Thanks for being so dedicated to helping us all stay on track!
    How did all the games go today?

Teens won. Littlest lost...as usual. Their coach is enthusiastic but has no idea what he's doing so...but at least he volunteered. Middle daughter's team lost for the first time. They've been the best team in the age bracket until now. Learning experience for them. Nice day overall though. Perfect soccer weather.

October thread:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10602352/october-lc-basics-challenge-2017-week-1-10-1-10-7/p1?new=1

I'll post the anchor thread in the sticky section tomorrow.
    Off to Sunday-Family-Time...and to maybe shoot some more bots. I hope. And get a walk in.
    Have a great day everyone!