Sept. Keto Challenge - Join me?

Options

Replies

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just read through all of your posts, great work and keep it up everyone! I'd love to join an October challenge if anyone is interested in doing another.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Hi tjames30
    I'm in if you are........on keto and IF but only the eating about 7pm or 8pm and not eating again until about 11 or 12 (next day, not that night!!) but I do have coffee with 1 tbsp double cream once I've gotten to about 8.30 am.
    Just started after managing to put on 18lbs since beginning of June which I think took dedication and lots of carbs!
    Started 24/9 @ 184 (today I'm 179!! i know I'll slow down but Yeah!)
    So
    1st, 8th,15th, 22nd & 29 October.................
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @tjames30 & @chinatowninchina I'm in for October.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    re October so do we just message each other or use this post thread?? Never done this before!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Someone can feel free to start a new thread! Y'all are welcome to make one for each week if it is easier to keep up with. Please let me know if you would like the thread pinned at the top so it is easier to find!
  • NannyDuffy
    NannyDuffy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been a MFP user for quite awhile I need to log my food intake more often. I haven't been eating Keto but low carb. and low calorie w/ higher fat and Protein. I'm gonna Make the move to Keto on the 1st of October. I was walking 3-4 miles a day. I missed a few days and now Having a hard time getting back to it. I could sure use some help and motivation. I'm 52 yo. With health issues. Need to get this extra 50 lbs off of me so I'll feel better and be able to do more physically. Please feel free to add me as a friend we all need Motivational buddies and someone besides ourselves to be accountable to.
  • NannyDuffy
    NannyDuffy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    9/29 163 lbs
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    9/1: 228.4
    9/8: 228.4
    9/15: 227.1
    9/22: 225.6
    9/29: 222.2
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Sept 1: 279
    Sept 8: 273.6 (-5.4lbs)
    Sept 15: 273.6 (0 lbs)
    Sept 22: 271.6 (-2 lbs)
    Sept 29: 271 (-0.6 lbs)
    Total Loss in September: 8 lbs
    Total Loss on Keto: 43lbs

A little short of my goal but I'm still happy with the final number. I had an off month... we had company visiting from away and birthday celebrations, etc. I stuck to keto foods but did eat more calories than usual and had alcohol on several occasions. I'm back on track and I have high hopes for October!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @FabulousFifty Shall we start an October thread? I definitely want to play again :)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi All I've messaged Knit0Miss and asked if we could have an October thread and anyone could join in and any one who started in September could post their results from 1st September well done all who have.........
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think I had a good week. I really listened to my body's queues and exercised more when I felt the energy, and less or not at all when I felt I needed rest. I eliminated all snacking, caffeine and most sweeteners (only 1 Splenda in my AM decaf). I also added needed nutrient dense foods, And cooked meals to eat for several days. It helped to not need to log 20 things at once. I'm looking forward to October. Birthday month, here I come!!!

9/4: 241.0
    9/11: 239.2 -1.8
    9/18: 233.0 -6.2
    9/25: 234.0 +1
    9/30: 231.6 -2.4

Total for September -9.4
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im just transitioning into starting Keto....if you start an Oct thread I'd love to check it out!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi All
    I just started an October Challenge thread...........Good luck to us all
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    9/1 173
    9/29 169.4

I have been up and down a bit, which is normal for me - I started exercising again, and that us a plus! I have enjoyed having company on this Keto challenge! I will have a busy fall - feel free to start another challenge, and I will join in when I can!

Keto on!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    @FabulousFifty Shall we start an October thread? I definitely want to play again :)

Hi River - Feel free to start a hew challenge for Oct.! I have a busy fall, but will join in when I can - The company is motivating!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi All
    I think I started a new thread for October Challenge? I'm new to this so don't know how this works but it is in the list of threads /conversations if anyone wants to start.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi All
    I think I started a new thread for October Challenge? I'm new to this so don't know how this works but it is in the list of threads /conversations if anyone wants to start.

Thank you!!